chapter four.

Felix pov:
he was sitting in the floor sobbing in the bathroom. 'why did he have to come in now? why can't i just leave this filthy world?' he snapped out of his daze from a knock on the door. "felix..please let me explain. i never wanted to hurt you that bad." hyunjin spoke in a soft tone. "...fine give me a minute.." he spoke. a couple minutes later he walked out the bathroom to see hyunjin on the bed trying to stop his tears. "i'm here now talk u have 3 minutes." he spoke. "felix. i never ever wanted to hurt u. i didn't care about you and i did love you. i don't know or remember exactly why we broke up that night." hyunjin said. "YOU DONT REMEMBER?! YOU DONT REMEMBER YOU FUCKING PACKING YOUR STUFF SCREAMING AT ME AND LEAVING ME THERE WITH MY HEART BROKE?!...you made me fucking hate m-myself. you broke me into pieces and didn't care to fucking apologize and maybe atleast attempt to have no drama." felix screamed at hyunjin. "f-felix i did all that?" hyunjin spoke. "yes you did that and i texted you over and over asking why and telling u i would fix everything i did wrong! tho i never fucking did anything wrong. i loved you and i still love you! no one can make me feel the way YOU made me feel! this shit is eating me!" he yelled. "felix i'm so so sorry i didn't know i did all that. i just know we broke up and i blocked you..." hyunjin spoke. "your sorry?! your saying sorry after months?! after i tried to od multiple times because i missed you?! after you broke my heart into pieces and left me in the dust?!...after everything we did together u left me and are just now saying sorry.." he spoke. "..f-felix you tried w-what..?" hyunjin spoke. "you know what i tried. you know how hard my life is and you knew it would hurt me and i would end up like this. you we the only light in my life. you left me, i have nothing to lose now? you left, my parents and sibling are dead, and who knows where minho is?! i have no one. so thank you hwang hyunjin for leaving me here to die basically." felix cried out.

Hyunjin pov:
'did i really hurt him that bad? does he mean what he's saying?' he stop thinking and tried to reply to Felix but couldn't because when he opened his mouth it's like his vocal cords shut down so nothing would come out. then he finally had the ability to say something after a minute or two. "Felix. i never stoped caring. i still love you. i never stopped.." he spoke quietly thinking Felix would hear but he heard alright. "your a liar. if you still loved me we would be here. we would still be together, we would be in bed cuddling and watching a movie. but are we? no. because you don't care or love me. and your not gay. you have a girlfriend. you forgot me and let me suffer while u moved on." Felix cried out. he saw felix put his head down not even being able to look at him anymore. he lifted Felix's chin up. "Felix." "NO YOU DONT GET TO DO THIS TO ME. YOU DONT GET TO SAY YOU LOVE ME WHEN YOU JUST SAID A FEW HOURS AGO YOU DONT LOVE ME AND WE ARENT MEANT TO BE! THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WORKS!" felix screamed at hyunjin. "i.." hyunjin tried to speak but he couldn't. "i'm leaving." felix spoke.

felix pov:
he didn't know where he was going he knew he just had to leave. 'why is this my life? why does nothing ever go my way. i just want a normal life.' "ow" felix was snapped back into reality when he bumped into someone. "m-minho?" felix spoke. "omg felix?" minho spoke. felix nodded in response. felix ran into his brothers arms. "i missed you so much. i need you back in my life please minho i am struggling." he cried in his brothers arms. "i'm here baby. i'm here to stay i promise i won't leave you. i will stay with you forever." minho hugged back. "why don't we sit and you tell me what's wrong?" felix nodded in agreement.

cliff hanger?