chapter 7 .

felix pov:

i woke up to see a beautiful man hugging me. "i missed you so much hyun. im so glad your back in my life i dont know how ive made it this far but its all worth it now. i love you hyun, more than you will ever know." "good morning to you too lix" hyunjin replied with his morning voice. "y-you heard all that?!" hyunjin nodded. i shoved my face into his chest out of embarrassment. "hey look at me" hyunjin lifted my chin with his two fingers. i had tears in my eyes waiting to come out. "oh lixie why are you crying im sorry if i hurt your feelings, please dont cry." 'its not that jinnie. you heard all of that and now you know how i feel, i dont even know if you feel the same." "no baby don't think that way." "h-how do you feel about me hyun?" i stated trying my hardest not to break down.

hyunjin pov:

"Baby, i feel so much for you. whenever you and me broke up i was devastated, i tried to tell myself i could be without you but i dont think i can. i love you more than you will ever know. i feel the same way that you feel for me. i promise you have nothing to worry about." i stated with tears running down my face. "thank you so much jinnie im so glad i have you back, but you need to go deal with one thing." "and what is that?" "y-your girlfriend" "oh um right im gonna text her to meet up in a minute are you okay with me leaving for a bit?" felix nodded in agreement. "Okay baby ill be back" felix nodded. (30 minutes later at cafe with yeji) "Hi jinnie!!" "hey yeji." she tried to kiss me but instead i just hugged her. i pulled away seeing a pout on her lips. "yeji we needa talk.." "okay jinnie but about what?" "me and you. i think we should end things. im so sorry yeji." "wait what why?!" "im sorry yeji but i cant say i have to go now." i left her there speechless. 

Felix pov:

jinnie has been gone for about 30 minutes now. 'oh a text?' "felix i will find you" i started to Panick because i had no clue who this was. "BANG BANG" i jumped hearing someone breaking in. i hid under the covers. (not the smartest move felix) i felt someone rip the covers off me. "oh what a pretty boy we have here." "p-please do-" i felt tape being put on my mouth and my hands being tied up by someone. "oh hush baby ima have some fun." (TW) he started to take off my clothes including his. he soon proceeded to spread my legs. i felt so weak at the moment. i started to try and yell and kick. i felt a hand smack me across the face. i felt something shove into me and start moving really fast. all i could do was cry. 'jinnie please hurry' soon everything went dark around me. i woke up to kicking and screaming. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY LIXIE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" "j-jinnie i-is t-that you?" "omg felix your awake! im so sorry i wasnt here. im here now. are you okay." "jinnie stop crying its not your fault im okay now." "no lixie i should have been here." "no you didnt know your here now thats all that matters." "i love you so much lixie." "i love you too jinnie."

a/n so that happened.