chapter six .

hyunjin pov:
"i'll show u" i spoke.  i crashed my lips onto felix's and lifted him bring him to the bed. (i'm cringing so hard making this) felix was now straddling me. "lix ur so perfect." "jinnie stop ur making me shy!" i crashed my lips onto his again and then started to rub my hands up and down his thighs. "wait jinnie you need to break up with her first. i can't do this knowing ur practically cheating on her with me. i would never forgive myself." "okay lixie i will tomorrow."

felix pov:
i nodded my head in agreement. "i'm sorry jinnie for um that" i pointed at his pants. "it's okay lixie let me just go take care of this" i nod my head in embarrassment. after about ten minutes hyunjin comes out from the bathroom. "lixie did u wan sleep in the same bed and cuddle or separate beds?" i was quiet for a minute but then i said "we can cuddle please?" "of course baby." "gosh how much i missed that name jinnie." hyunjin just giggles a bit. "okay lix let me change real quick then i'll cuddle you." i nod my head. i lay down watching him grab his clothes then he proceeds to change in front of me. i feel my cheeks heating up. "don't act you have never seen this body before lix!" hyunjin playfully says. i put my face into my pillow. after about thirty seconds he finally comes and sits on the bed close to me. i bury my head into his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "goodnight jinnie" i said. hyunjin said quiet for a minute or two then finally says "goodnight my love i love you more than you know." thinking i was sleep but i heard it and started to blush but still acted like i was sleeping. soon enough i started to drift away into my dream land.

a/n: short chapter cs i have no motivation today to write anything but i will continue.