Terushima

You and Terushima recently got home from a nice day out together, except the two of you began arguing on the way home. Apparently you had been "flirting" with the waiter that had been serving you but you did nothing like that, in fact Terushima had been flirting with the waitress that handed the two of you your food.

It upset you to be seeing your boyfriend smiling and "chatting" with the waitress that all you wanted to do was throw your glass of water in his face and storm off. You couldn't believe he had the nerve to argue to you about apparently flirting with the stupid waitor when he was doing it himself.

When you got home you stormed out of the car and into your house. "Y/n, don't ignore me." Terushima spat, holding onto your arm and you tried to yank yourself away from him.
"Shut up Teru-bitch, I can ignore you all I want." You countered, finally yanking your arm away.

But you were soon pushed into the wall with Terushimas hand gripped around your throat, not holding on too tightly. You groaned out and arched your back as you could feel a slight pain.

"You can't talk to me like that baby." He whispered, his voice becoming a demanding soft tone and you continued to glare at him.
"Does it really matter how I talk to you, it's not like you ever pay attention to me anyway." You cried, trying to move away from him, but his grip was keeping you in place.

"I pay all my attention to you /n, but you always act like a brat." He muttered, his voice becoming dominant as he leaned to whisper in your ear. You shook your head in annoyance and finally shoved him away.

"I'm the brat yeah! Well what about you, all you do is pay attention to other girls who're not me. You know how embarrassed that makes me feel!" You shouted, walking away to your bedroom, tears leaking out of your eyes.

Terushima watched as you stumbled away, he felt disappointed that he made you cry . He punched his hand through the wall and shook the pain away before following you. You were laid in bed, with everything still on. All you wanted to do was sleep and forget about your boyfriend.

"Y/n, baby. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it's disgusting and I really didn't mean to upset you." He whispered placing kisses on your cheek, before placing one right beside your ear.

You groaned and shook him away from you but he returned right back to his position next to you. He continued to stroke your head whilst placing small kisses around your face. You leaned into his touch but in a moment of mischief you turned around and pinned him onto the bed.

"If you're so sorry, then tonight I get to be on top." You demanded, stabbing your pointer finger into his chest. You were dead serious but Terushima began laughing at you. You pouted before straddling him.

You grinded down on him and he let out a strangled groan, quickly placing his hands on your hips but you slapped them away. You grabbed both of his hands and ripped them off of your hips and slammed them onto the bed above him. You continued to grind down on him but he was successfully removing his hands from yours and placed them in your hips repeatedly.

You finally had enough and smirked, removing yourself off his hard dick and walked to your wardrobe where you found his rope. "Teru-baby, close your eyes." You ordered, pretending to start taking your clothes off.

"Why can't I just watch?" He asked, obeying for a moment and closing his eyes. You took this as a perfect opportunity to tie his hands to the bed. "Hey, what the fuck?" He asked, trying to pull the rope off but you had already tied it together.

"There we go, now you can't touch me." You muttered, stripping away your bottoms and underwear before returning to straddling him, you grinded down slowly, making you moan out due to the friction. You were practically dripping and you began crawling up.

"Can I?" You asked, placing kisses around his face, trying to be as gentle as you could, but squealed when he agreed eagerly. You pulled yourself up and straddled his head, you slowly sank down but pulled away just as quickly as he licked a strip up your wet opening.

You whined and lowered yourself once again and shrieked when he began kissing around your clit before giving your entrance all his attention, he continually tilted his head, finding a new angle to make you feel good.

You were creeping up to your orgasm so you split away from him. He licked his lips and watched as you wandered down and pulled his trousers down, leaving his hard dick to pop out. He groaned out and jutted his hips up but you slammed them down once again.

You shook your head and teasingly licked all the way up his dick before taking the tip in your mouth, swirling your tongue around it. He once again attempted to lift his hips up but you removed your mouth.

"Do that again and you can go without." You spat, rubbing his tip before lifting up away from it. You crawled up his body once more and untied his hands, you kissed around the irritated areas before pulling off your shirt.

You threw it on the floor and took his hand and placed it on your breast. He squeezed it lightly and brought himself up to be facing you and brought your breast into your mouth, you whined out and brought your hand up to his hair and pulled on it harshly.

You pushed him away so he was laid on the bed and you hovered over him, you sunk down on his length and began bouncing on his dick. He groaned out and helped you by thrusting his hips up into yours, hitting a new angle. You cried out and placed your hands on his shoulders.

You could feel your high approaching and as Terushima thrusted up one last time you came hard with Terushima following. You cried out and collapsed over him, with your legs shaking terribly.

You took a few deep breaths before pulling away from him and cuddling into the bed. "Y/n, I'm sorry." He whispered, still breathing heavily into your ear as you faced away from him. You mumbled a few random words before turning around to cuddle him to sleep.