Kageyama

You dragged your hand down Kageyama's body as you stood behind him at practice, it was only the two of you when you were getting bored. Kageyama had been doing the same set over and over again. You wanted his attention which he wasn't giving you. You hugged him from behind before he tried the jumping serve,  for the hundredth time that evening, but you were quickly shoved away as he ran up jumping up to hit the ball. Once he had got back to the ground you had sat down with a huff. He turned towards you with a glare and went to get the ball so you laid on the floor where he would serve.

"Y/n you have to move, I might end up hitting you." Kageyama sighed, now standing on the opposite side of the court but you shook your head no and crossed your arms like a little baby. "I warned you." He laughed, backing up from his position as he began to throw the ball into the air. You stayed still however, you knew he wouldn't hit you so you closed your eyes as the ball hit the wall to the left of you. Running footsteps then drew closer to you and you were pulled away from your recent position.

"Now, what's your problem that you have to act like a little brat huh?" He asked, moving a piece of your hair out of your face leaning in to kiss you softly and before you could deepen it, he pulled away. You then began to grumble at him and roll to your side, leaving him unimpressed with your behaviour.

He turned you towards him and he pulled your hips towards his. "Now I'll ask you again, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He questioned, his words spitting at you making you grumpier with his tone.
"Nothing." You groaned, now that you were against his hips you arched your back, trying to get as much friction as possible but he only stopped you and held your hips to the ground. As much as you tried to move he just kept holding your hips further into the ground.

"Stop moving." He growled, feeling his boner through his shorts making him groan slightly. He hated how you had him wrapped around your finger so easily. He couldn't give in now. Kageyama ended up slamming his lips onto yours, leaving you breathless. He grasped your jaw and shoved his tongue into your mouth. His tongue immediately dominated over yours and he eventually grinded down on you, making you moan out loud and into his mouth. He continued his movement and began to attack your neck, leaving small hickies plastered around your skin, visible to anyone and everyone.

His grinding slowly drew to a stop and you were whining for more, he ripped off his shorts and as you started to sit up he pushed you down, yanking down your shorts, desperate. He ran a finger down your folds and shoved in a few fingers, not moving, just letting them rest there. You attempted to move your hips to encourage him to start moving his fingers but he only slapped your thigh causing you to jolt and stop. He watched your face twist with eagerness and pout at him. "Stop pouting or you won't get anything." He spat, removing his fingers quickly and starting to jerk himself off.

"Can I?" You asked, once again sitting up from your position, a smirk crossing your face as you weaved your hand down to rest over his. Kageyama paused for a moment before removing his hand and letting yours take over, you gathered up the precum which was leaking from the tip and spreading it around his dick before moving your hand up and down his length. Kageyama groaned, throwing his head back, his breathing hitching and becoming deeper.

You felt your hand cramping so you began to move it faster, bringing him closer to his orgasm. You paused and moved him back, making him look at you in confusion. You laid him on his back before placing your mouth on his tip. You shoved him into your mouth, jerking off the areas which you couldn't get in your mouth. You bobbed your head on his dick until he cummed into your mouth, moaning loudly, his head thrown against the floor and his chest rising quickly. You returned your hand making him hard once more.

"Come here." He grunted, helping you crawl up his body and straddle his hips, he lifted you up and positioned his dick, helping you sink down on him. You whined as he filled you up listening as he also moaned quietly. His hands were at the base of your hips as he held onto you as you began to bounce on his dick. He threw his head back again and moved his hands up to squeeze your breasts. With a harsh moan you placed your hands over his as you bounced taking in his whole length.

Your toes curled as you felt your orgasm coming. You leaned down to take Kageyama's lips in yours, and you sloppily kissed him. You whimpered into his mouth as you felt a tightening in your abdomen. The strange feeling built up until you could almost feel it snap inside you making you twitch as you cummed around his dick. Your walls tightened around Kageyama's dick making him gasp and quickly cum with you. His thick cum flowed through your walls as you bounced on him once more before you collapsed beside him.

The both of your breaths slowly reduced to a calm pace and you slipped back on your shorts. Kageyama helped you up from the floor and gave you a gentle kiss against your lips.
"Can we go home now?" You begged, holding onto his body as he picked up your body, letting your wrap your legs around his waist.
"Sure." He answered, kissing your forehead, leaving the gym a complete mess, with random volleyballs scattered around.