Yamaguchi

You sat in your living room, laid against Yamaguchi's body as you watched the television. The atmosphere was comfortable and peaceful as the tv show rang throughout the room. You leaned your head further back into Yam's body, tucking your head into his neck as you pecked his jaw. A small smile crossed your face as you knew he was blushing terribly already. You did it once more and made sure to kiss his jaw for longer, you wanted him all flustered for you. He looked down to you and placed a kiss to your lips making sure he lingered a while before he turned his head back to the television. You pouted and lifted up your hand to make him look at you before you smashed your lips onto his. You twisted your body around and smushed his face up making it easier for you to slip your tongue into his mouth.

Your tongue hit his warm one and you brushed your tongue right over his, mixing together your saliva. Whilst that was happening, his hands travelled from your hands and he lifted you up, enabling you to turn around fully and to straddle his hips. He placed his hands on your hips and dragged you over his lap, creating a slight friction against his dick and your vagina.
"Wow, that was a bit up front." You giggled, taking your lips off of his. You placed your hands on his shoulders and grinded down on him harder making him whimper and dig his nails into your hips. Tadashi then dragged his hands up and snuck them under your shirt, swiping it off leaving you in your bra. He stared into your eyes for a moment before dropping his head down to your breasts, his eyes still on yours as he kissed one of them. Your breath hitched and you moved your hands around to unclip your bra, it fell down your arms and you threw it down beside the couch.

Tadashi then ran his hand down from your neck and lightly brushed your nipple with his palm making you whine and arch your back into him, trying to get him to directly touch you. But he tore his hand away and replaced it with his mouth. He swirled your nipple with his tongue and sucked hard making you groan and jut your hips against him. You let out a long breath before pushing his head back, you shuffled back and pulled off his shorts leaving him naked from the hip down. His dick was already erect when you grabbed him, wrapping your fingers around his length. You smeared around the precum that leaked from his tip and began to jerk him off slowly. Tadashi kept moving his hips forcing his dick through your hand, desperate to cum. You pouted as he moved once again, and you leaned your head down taking him in whole in your mouth, lucky that you didn't have much of a gag reflex.

You kissed his tip and jerked him off more until he twitched in your hand. You pulled away and took the bottom of his shirt, pulling it all the way off his body before yanking down your shorts and underwear, the two of you now completely naked. You placed your lips on his as you crawled back onto him, straddling above his dick. You shoved your hand down in between your bodies and took his hard dick in your hand, positioning him. You sank down on his dick and let out a few choked moans as you held down onto his shoulders, wincing as he stretched you out. You paused and shoved your head in his neck, placing little kisses around the area. Tadashi, placed his hands on your waist and moved your body around, creating a nice source of pleasure for the both of you.

You moaned into his neck as he grunted into your hair, his voice soft and choked. Once you felt comfortable you moved against his length, lifting your hips up and slammed back down onto his dick, repeating this movement. Tadashi began thrusting his hips up, making you go faster on his dick as you rode him. Tadashi removed his hand from your waist and smoothed it down to your clit, rubbing circles into it making you twitch around his dick. Your walls were clamping down on him hard, making him cum almost instantly and because you hadn't cummed yet, he lifted you off of him and laid you down on your back with your legs spread apart. He shuffled his head in between your legs before placing his mouth directly on your clit, sucking on it, eager for you to cum with his mouth.

With his hot tongue against your clit you cummed, your body spasming slightly as you thrust your hips up into his face. Your body physically relaxed as your high decreased. You slowly opened your eyes before shutting them again. "You tired baby?" Tadashi asked, placing a kiss on your jaw like you did once before. You nodded and smiled as he lifted your body taking you directly into bed. You shuffled under the covers and waited for Tadashi to cuddle you and once he did you fell asleep instantly.