1.3

Amani successfully put on her first lead event as an official associate at HAWKEYE. The Atlanta OTE arena was packed, filled with celebrities and fans there of, to watch the best up and coming women's high school basketball players duke it out in a series to find the 'Queen of the Court'. 

Ja couldn't lie he was impressed. He didn't think people would show up and show out to an event like this but they did. Hell he wouldn't even have been here if it wasn't for his sister. 

"Ja! Ja! Do you have a few moments to answer some questions?" A blonde girl who looked no older than 16 waved at him as he walked down the hallway towards her. She had a tiny mic in her hands and her phone was set up on a trip-pod.

"For sure." He stopped fixing his locs as he looked at the phones screen.

"How does it feel to be in Atlanta at the overtime arena?" She pointed the tiny mic towards Ja. "It feels great, you know I love the A, I come out here often, and I think that it's dope that overtime is co hosting an event like this to highlight girls basketball players across the country."

"Speaking of amazing girls basketball players, your sister is playing tonight in the 5v5. How many points do you think she's going to put up?" 

Ja smiled, "Um I think she gonna do a cool 15, some slight but none too crazy. She really a defensive player so I don't expect her to be putting up a lot of shots, but she gone show out for sure." 

"Can we expect any new color ways of the Ja Morant 1s releasing anytime soon?" 

"Yeah of course, me and Nike got some things up our sleeves, make sure you catch SNKRS for the drops, and Niya may or may not have on a pair today." He looked into the camera wiggling his eyebrows.

"With the recent debacle in footlocker, some people are going as far as to boycott your shoes. Fans are wondering if you're worried about sales tanking? ... What do you have to say to them?" Ja froze, unsure of what to say. "Honestly fuh-"

"Sorry to interrupt the interview, but Ja we need you to take some quick promo shots with your sister before the game starts." Amani, who seemed to appear out of nowhere, nodded her head at Ja hoping he'd play along before guiding him away from the interviewer. "He owes you an interview another day I promise." She shouted behind her at the distraught looking teen.

"Are you trying to make yourself look bad??" Amani questioned once they were far enough away from the teen. He opened his mouth to respond but before he could she let go of his arm and walked away.

She had a million things to do today and listening to Morant's sorry ass excuse wasn't one of them.

He started to go after her, so he could apologize, but was stopped by an arm grabbing his shoulder, "She so fucking bad bro." Davonte, who he didn't even realize walked up next to him. 

"Who, Amani?" Ja asked continuing to watch her walk away. 

"Huh, who? I'm talking bout Latto and her sister sexy ass." He spoke pointing to where Latto and her little sister Brooklyn stood waiting for the next game to begin. Ja's eyes travelled to where his best friend was looking, coincidentally locking eyes with Brooklyn who gave him a small smile and wave. 

"She straight." Ja shrugged, smiling back and nodding his head. She looked like every other light skin mixed girl, she was pretty but that was it. "Man she look like she just feining to give you some pussy. If you don't get her number nigga I will." 

Ja never backed down from a challenge when it came to getting bitches. "I'll be back." He dapped up his best friend before walking over to the two sisters.