Pretty

Later that day at Sendaria:

"I think he'll be okay" Osivian pat Tygren on the back. Tygren didn't answer "Thank you, again for not letting him die." Osivian glanced at him. Tygren nodded and took his leave. "Wait." Osivian added. "Hm?" Tygren stopped in his tracks.

"I need to go inform Ria and Senn about what has happened, can you stay here with Thalleous?" there was an awkward silence "Please?" Osivian pleaded. "Fine, but you owe me." Tygren rolled his eyes.

Osivian left and now it was just Tygren and Thalleous, who was unconscious. He sat down still sitting near Thalleous incase anything happened.

About an hour had passed, Tygren began to doze off a bit until he heard a rustle. He looked over and thalleous had grabbed Tygrens sleeve. Tygren leaned over Thalleous, as he lay semi awake. He was pretty confused and didn't know what was going on. All he could see was tygren, "You're very pretty." Thalleous mumbled.

Tygren blushed, he was speechless. He managed to get out an "oh.." Thalleous reached his hand up and rested it on Tygrens cheek. Tygren grew redder, Thalleous smiled, still partly unaware. Tygren started to sweat a bit, the nerves kicking in "The medicine seems to be working." He laughed, avoiding eye contact. Thalleous looked confused and pulled Tygren's face down, kissing him. Tygren's eyes widened, he was blushing so hard he might as well be a tomato.

Thalleous's eys shut as his hand loosened, he fell back asleep as if nothing happened. Tygren was left hovering over Thalleous. Right then Osivian walks in with Ria and Senn. Tygren scurried to go back to sitting hoping they wouldn't notice. Ria glared at Tygren "Why is he here?!" Osivian elbowed Ria "If it weren't for Tygren, here, Thalleous could have died." Tygren blocked them all out trying to sort out what the fuck just happened. Thinking about it, Tygren ended up falling asleep against the wall. A few hours had gone by and it was the next morning. Tygren had awakened to Thalleous staring at the wall. Raising an eyebrow, he wasn't sure if he should tell Thalleous what happened last night, if Thalleous even remembered it at all. Thalleous noticed Tygren and buried his face in his hands "I am so, so sorry." He exclaimed. Tygren smiled, "For what?" Thalleous felt embarrassed.

Has it all been a dream? Did it even happen? Does Tygren not remember? "Well I feel better, are you ok?" Tygren nodded. "Hey uh, I should get going." Tygren gestured to the exit. "Oh ok. Where to?" Tygren sighed, "Doesn't matter." He walked up to Thalleous and kissed his cheek. "See you soon." Tygren said, running out of the area. Thalleous squirmed and he smacked his face into a  pillow in disbelief. Did he remember??

Thalleous sat there for a moment, pondering. He didn't want to rest and decided to get up, it hurt and he let out a groan. Muttering to himself he grabbed his stuff that was next to him. With a loud exhale he left to find Tygren.

Tygren had been running recklessly through the terrain, completely covered with leaves and his boots were muddy. Eventually he came to halt to catch his breath. Panting he rested his wait on his knees. Just then he heard footsteps running towards him, the footsteps got closer but slower.

Closing his eyes to think, waiting for the right moment. Dagger still in his hand, he clenched down on it. When the footsteps got close enough he could feel a hand graze his shoulder when he whipped around. Placing the dagger in a slitting position he stood from behind, practically putting them in a chokehold. "It's me.. Can you put the knife down?"

Tygren loosened his grip, walking around to be in front of Thalleous. Thalleous inhaled, "So why did you-" Tygren cut him off with "J-Just LEAVE ME ALONE DAMMIT!" Tygren got defensive. Thalleous's eyes widened at tygrens tone. He knew Tygren would yell, but he never expected a whiny tone. Tygren had this look on his face, he was definitely pissed, but also sorry? He took a step back, still clutching the small knife. The blue Ardoni opened his mouth as if to say something, but couldn't find the words. He bit his lip, and turned away. "Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"For what..?" Tygren scoffed. "For what happened earlier, I'm sorry it was indeed an irresponsible act." Tygren rolled his eyes. "You seem mad about it so, I'm sorry ok?!" Thalleous looked back at Tygren with the most sincere expression. Shifting his posture Tygren stood as straight as he could, "You have no need to be sorry, though it's pleasing seeing you upset. That's not why I ran away, or why I'm angry." Tygren moved his gaze down out of shame.

"Then.. Why are you mad?" Thalleous raised an eyebrow. "...Because I liked it.. That's why I'm mad, I should really go back to Mount Velgrin, I'm supposed to kill you! Not to catch feelings, but I'm pathetic! So of course I did!" Tygren yelled, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "And I'm mad at myself for that." Tygrens head lowered, he couldn't stop the tears. Thalleous's eyes watered a bit as he slowly took a few steps toward Tygren. Reaching out he hugged Tygren, who cried even harder in his embrace.

"Im such a fuck up," he sobbed. "I'm worthless, I can't do anything right." He sniffled. Clenching the clothes on Thalleous's chest. He felt bad but at the same time didn't know what else to do other than hug him. Tygren pushed away and wiped his face dry (As much as he could).
...

"I'm sorry."

...