Thalleous What now??

"uh-" Tygren flushed. Thalleous awkwardly smiled, looking back at tygren. "It's fine, I know her.." Thalleous reassured Tygren. Tygren rolled his eyes, only to be met with Thalleous kissing him again. With just a little more passion (no idk what im talking abt, im writing this at 10:00pm).

Tygren sinked in, grabbing Thalleous's collar. Walking backwards they bumped into a tree. Thalleous moved his hands from Tygrens waist to the tree behind them, pinning him there.

Tygren breaks the kiss, with a string of saliva between them. He gasped for air. Panting.

Both eyes gaze at the others. "H-holy shit dude-" Tygren said, panting. Looking away out of embarrassment. "Look, this can't go further. A sendaris with a Voltaris??"

"mmmm, interesting..but i dont remember giving a fuck." Thalleous smirked, leaning in closer to Tygren.

"I- I.. I don't think this is gonna work." Tygren growled. Thalleous's face softened, his grip loosened as he took a step back. "W-Why."

Tygren's face scrunched, eyes a bit watery. "It just won't work ok?! Do you think I don't want to live happily fucking ever with you? I do, I really do, but sometimes.." His tone is soft ".. Things.. don't work.." In shame he looked down.

Thalleous just stood there, in shock, his eyes wide open. Reality hit him, his eyes began to gloss. The river in his eyes had overflowed, pouring down his cheeks.

His fists balled up tight, trying to keep himself contained. Teeth gritting, trying not to frown. He blinked, letting the final tears stream down.

He looked back at Tygren, who had just watched, eyes glowing. His ears were down, Thalleous just gave him a smile and all he could say was "..I see.."

"W-why are you doing this to me?!" His breath hitched "I have tried to give you everything to help, I've tried to help you so many times, I've given you advice, ive welcomed you to sendaria. Why is it so hard for you to let people in? I just want to help.." Thalleous said.

His voice was low, and quiet, yet stern and serious, mad even. Tygren gulped. Not even sure what to do. "I- I know but-" Tygren said under his breath.

"But?? But what? Y'know what. I.. I.. I love you. I love you! So you can leave, or not. Rip my heart out, why don't you? You might as well honestly. That was your goal right?? Your fucking mission?! Do it. Go on!" Thalleous grinned while tears streamed down his face.

Tygren was shocked. Thalleous reached into his pocket and grabbed a small knife, handing it to Tygren. "Go on.. Full fill your mission, I don't care anymore. I've lived my fair share of years. So do it please." Thalleous was trembling.

Tygren took the small knife out of Thalleous's possesion, in fear he might hurt himself.

Tygren sat there looking at the knife. Apuls he really..? Thalleous loves him?? What..?

A/N :

Sorry for the short chapter. Also sorry for the long wait. We are coming close to the end of the book tho. More updates will be quicker than these ones. Since school is out now!!