He asks you out.

Ashton: He has everything planned out. You've been friends ever since you guys were children. You might not know it, but he has been crushing on you for years. He has been waiting for this moment for so long, and he can feel his nerves forming inside of him, though it's not going to stop him. He has prepared this and there's no way it'll fail.

"(Y/N)?" He called, licking his lips as he played with his hands in order to control his own nerves.

"Wait a moment Ashton, I'm almost finished!" You immediately answered, your eyes fixated on your phone as you played.

The boy just rolled his eyes, standing up and taking your phone away from you. No, it couldn't wait and you would hear whatever he has to say.

"Really? Playing Candy Crush?" Ashton held his laugh, raising an eyebrow at you. "I just wanted you to know that-"

"Yes?" You interrupted him. "Just say it, I'm gonna lose!"

"(Y/N)... Will you go out with me?"

He did it.

Calum: You'd been invited to the studio to see the boys record a new song, and Calum seemed to be enlightened by you visiting them. You've always loved their band, you've always knew your friends were pretty talented and you're glad that they've come this far.

"Hey guys" You said as you entered the place

"Hey (Y/N)" They all replied, smiling at you as you got a seat for yourself.

All of a sudden, Calum whispered something into Michael's ear, then Luke's, then Ashton's. What's this about?

It was time for them to start recording.

"He sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

He lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

So (Y/N), can I go out with you?"

You stand there with your mouth hanging open, it was silly of him, but cute at the same time, you totally got Calum's message. You quickly nod yes and almost run to him, hugging him tightly.

Luke: You two always came back home with each other after high school, sharing funny conversations that got you laughing out loud in the middle of the street. Yes, sometimes you made people turn heads at you two.

But today Luke was coming out of his class later than usual, and knowing how impatient you are, this is not of your liking, what the hell is taking him so long?

"Hey (Y/N)! Sorry, had to organize some stuff before leaving" He said happily. At this point, you were the only two in the halls.

"It's fine, let's just get going" You said, starting to walk out without thinking about it twice.

But Luke had another plan for you, he grabbed your wrist and he turned you to him, smiling down at you as he pulled out two tickets out of his pocket. They seemed to be tickets to enter a pretty expensive restaurant.

"You see these? You're taking one" He said as he handed you one of the tickets. "And this will be our first date, I'll be picking you up at 9pm and don't worry, I'm paying."

Michael: This was one of your usual afternoons, spent at Michael's house playing videogames, multiplayer videogames to be more specific. You two loved spending your days like this, and you never seemed to get tired of it, as you kept doing it again and again.

However, this promised to be a different day.

"Hey (Y/N), you gotta see this video, I've been laughing at it for days!" He pointed out, giving you his phone.

You didn't hesitate, you grabbed his phone and looked at the screen.

"Michael... did you put the video on? The screen is black dude." You told him, chuckling out.

"Wait for it." You took his advice and looked back down, and for your surprise, letters started forming in the black screen. When the letters finished forming, you could read the message clearly.

"(Y/N), will you go out with me?"