He finds out you cut.

A/N: Before you proceed to read this preference, I want to make it clear cutting is not a trend or fashion and I don't pretend to romanticize it, however, this is how a person who cuts should be treated, with love and care. If you are suffering and you do cut, please do contact a hotline from your country for help or go to the psychologist, you should never hurt your beautiful body, you are important, remember that. If you are triggered by this, I recommend you to go back.

Requested by Louis_Feet

Ashton: "I'll be going now babe, I'm late already to meet Michael, see you later alright?" He smiled your way, stroking your hair before kissing your forehead and heading towards the door.

"Goodbye love." You couldn't wait for him to leave, you were craving the familiar metal you hid in your bedroom, so you headed towards the place as soon as you heard Ashton lock the door. This was the time you could take advantage of.

You opened the door, grabbing the razor you hid under the book on your night table and sat on the bed, looking at your wrist for a moment, even hesitating to do it, you knew what you did was wrong, but you had a crave, and you were tired of everything. Negative thoughts invaded your mind, and you couldn't stand it anymore. So you went ahead.

As blood started to bloom from your wrist, you heard the door open once again. Making you freeze.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" You heard Ashton scream, it looked like he was checking in the living room, and when he didn't find you there, he went up to your bedroom. Hell, you had no idea what to do, there was no time, and Ashton was already opening the door.

The surprise was not pleasing, the razor dropped to the floor with its metal sound, and Ashton's eyes went wide with shock, followed by tears forming in his eyes at the mere sight in front of him.

"Babe... Babe what is this?" He said as he walked closer to you, grabbing your wrist and staring at the blood on it, he didn't believe his eyes, and meeting yours was painful. He hugged you close and cried on your shoulder. "I promise I'm not leaving you alone, I'm sure we can do this togheter, please just let me help you."

Calum: It was night time already, a calm night to spend with your boyfriend Calum, he had made dinner and he seemed to be pretty excited about it, since you are the who usually does the cooking, but he wanted to impress you and make delicious food for you. How could you turn that down?

You sat at the table with Calum, whose grin showed his pearl white teeth as he waited for you to take the first bite from the food he made. So you gave him the pleasure.

"Wait... (Y/N), what's that?" He pointed at your wrist, who revealed your scars from the cuts you made earlier. What were you supposed to say? Your face went blank. "It's just, I accidentaly hurt myself with some paper."

"A paper does not simply cut you like this, (Y/N)" He said as he took hold of your wrist, he looked sad, even disappointed in himself for never noticing that you had done this. He smashed his lips togheter, trying to hold back his own tears. "You should have told me earlier..."

"I know."

"It's okay, now I know, and I'm not letting anything hurt you once again, can you hand me all of the razors you have, please? And no lies."

He meant this, he wanted to do his best to help you, and even after you handed him the razors you used, he'd still search for any other razors around the house, he'd even keep an eye out on you, he wouldn't let you hurt yourself ever again.

Luke: (LUKE'S POV) Since he had just gone out, I decided to give (Y/N) a surprise, I'd do the cleaning today and that way he'd be so proud of me! I started upstairs, cleaning the hall while singing to myself and then I went into the first room: our room. It made me so happy to be able to call it our room, since (Y/N) was mine now.

I made the bed and walked to the closet, just to get rid of any dust in there, call me a perfectionist, but I always get paranoid of that kind of thing in the closet. Something fell down when I opened it, though, and it got me off guard. What I saw made me gasp in disbelief, it was a razor with fresh blood on its tip, making me shiver.

I quickly dialed (Y/N)'s number, gulping down at the tension and nerves I felt in my body, I wasn't liking this one bit. He replied my call fast, and I could hear his deep voice. "Yes? What's it Lukey?"

"(Y/N), come back home."

"What? Why? Are you sick?"

"No, we just need to talk."

"...Are you breaking up with me?"

"No, I just found out... you cut right? Please, come back home right now, I can't hold it in, I need to talk with you, I don't want you hurting no more, I won't let you hurt my baby."

Michael: Tumblr's dashboard was being bored as hell. Nobody reblogged anything, were they all sleeping? It wasn't too late, it was just 9pm, there was no reason for them to stop! Maybe you should go check something interesting.

"(Y/N)?" You hear Michael say with a strange tone, it didn't sound as excited and cheerful as his typical one, it even scared you.

"Uhhh... yeah? I'm in the living room." You answered, frowning a little as you waited for the male on the couch.

He entered the room with something you didn't see coming; your razor. And here you thought that you had hidden it in a safe place so he wouldn't find out! Your mouth opened and you looked at the older one with fear in your eyes, but you saw no sign of anger, you only found tears in his bright eyes, it even hurt you to see that, but not as much as it hurt Michael to find out that his loved one was cutting.

"Why..?" Michael managed through sobs. He wasn't one to cry, in fact, this was the first time you saw him crying, that showed how hurt he was. He made his way towards you and held you in his embrace, not wanting to let go. "You need to stop this, please, I'll do anything, let me know if you need to go to the psychologist, I'll get you the best in town if you need, but please, you need to recover..."