Rough sex in the tour bus. (Luke)

You had gotten inside the tour bus way before the concert ended, mostly, to avoid all the screaming fans, it always stressed you out to be in the middle of so many people, specially girls who were full of hormones, and you knew just how to relieve all of that.

"Hmm, that's it... Yeah..." You mumbled to yourself as you moved your hand up and down on your hard cock, precum sliding down your soft skin and to your balls. This was probably the best porn you've ever watched, or it could just be the fact that you didn't have so much "me time" with Luke in your life now. Not like you were complaining.

"This has to be the hottest porn actor ever" You grinned to yourself as you watched the brunette man pound a blonde bottom's ass harshly, making the bottom's body move with the rhythm. You could feel that warm feeling in your stomach starting to build up, that familiar one that threatened with a spray of cum everywhere in the tour bus, but you didn't care, you'd clean that up later anyways, all you wanted at the moment was to release.

"I thought you were into blondes" You heard Luke's voice mumble by your ear, grinning since he knew he caught you off guard ,and he made you jump a little. The man's hand slid down your body till it reached your dick, rubbing it slightly but not enough to make you cum. "Tell me, are you?" Soft lips pressed against your neck now, and the cold lip piercing making your eyes shut close at the heavenly sensation, it only turned you on more, and you were so needy in that moment, you just wanted to release.

"Luke..." You gasped, almost begged. You tried to move into his hand, jerking yourself off, but you were stopped with a firm grip on your hip, as the lips pressed more on your neck, enough to leave a hickey.

"You're not allowed to call me that now, not anymore as I've seen what a slutty bottom you are. I saw you this whole time, how you watched that guy with desire, how you wanted to be pounded harshly, and tell me, don't you get that enough?" Luke continued, his hand stroking on your thigh now as you could feel a predatory smile form on your neck.

"Well, I might not, maybe you can't satisfy me so I have to do it myself." You replied, you always had a sharp tongue, and you were not going to hold that back, Luke knew you were playful, so it shouldn't take him by surprise.

"What'd you say?" Luke asked as he took a handful of your hair and pulled you back, your lips inches from his now. The pull made you groan a little, and the look in Luke's face was anything but casual, he was being serious.

"I'm pretty sure you have ears, Mr. Hemmings" You managed to say in a soft tone, it sounded serious, yet it had that typical teasing tone of yours. But Luke wasn't in the mood for your games.

"Don't talk back to me, you're going to see why they say that blondes do it better, and these words aren't the only thing you'll be swallowing tonight" He said as he pushed you on the couch, he put the laptop away and took off his jeans, then he got on his knees on top of you, smirking as your eyes met his dick shape through his black skinny jeans. Soon his tank top flew across the bus and all that was left was his boxers, which were getting closer and closer to your face.

"I want you to lick my cock through the boxers, you heard?" He demanded, his hand moving behind your head as he pulled you in closer. You just nodded as you let his hand guide you against his crotch and you started to lick his bulge, his familiar scent filling your nostrils as you moved your tongue as the throbbing cock reacting to your attention. Luke moved his head back and shut his eyes at the pleasure, stroking your hair as you looked up at him, he was really enjoying having you under his control.

"That's a good boy, who's your daddy?" He asked, his hand sliding his boxers down slowly. You gulped as you saw the outline of his cock right in front of you, it was so hard already, and it was getting you hot inside, you couldn't help but moan a little. "You are, daddy."

"Good, now let daddy fuck your pretty face" And without further words, he shoved his cock inside of your mouth, so deep that your nose could touch his blonde pubic hair against it.

"Mmmhph" you tried to protest, but your mouth was too full with his cock, and he only smirked at your attempts, he felt so big in that moment, he had you right where he wanted you.

"Oh come on, it's not the first time you've deepthroated me baby" He added, his hips now moving back and forth into your mouth, his hand holding your head still as his balls hit your chin. He moved fast, but you managed to take it like a champ, feeling his long cock move inside your wet mouth as he pleased.

His cock kept sliding in and out of your throat, and he lifted yet another hand, putting both of his hands at one side each and pulling you closer to his cock each time he thrusted forward, he wanted to go as far as he could, he wanted you to take all of his essence and suck it all, and he was loving just how much your mouth had gotten used to him.

"You love this cock, don't you?" He whispered now, pushing into your mouth like an animal and growling as he dominated it. "Well, you better be prepared for this, I'm going to show you who's best" He said as he made you deepthroat him one last time, a satisfied gasp leaving his lips as he pulled back slowly. Your saliva connected your lips to his shaft by a string, but it was soon broken as Luke turned you around and put you on all fours, making your ass face him and slapping it before positioning his cock near your entrance.

"Now, scream for me." He wrapped a hand around your throat as he shoved himself balls deep, smirking at your moan parting your lips. He thrusted hard into you, making your body move forward each time his hips met your buttcheeks, he sure as hell was watching the porn, and he's taking it on you now. "Come on, scream louder for me!" He growled, his throbbing cock slamming into you proudly and making sounds that anyone in the bus could hear if they wanted.

"OH YES DA- mmphh!" His hand covered your mouth just then, shutting you up. "I said louder, I didn't tell you to get the boys attention!" He scolded you, slapping your ass afterwards and leaving a big, red mark on it, his hand was that huge. You couldn't moan even if you wanted as his hand was pressed firmly against your lip, and you could smell his cock on it.

Luke's growls became louder, and his thrusts were so furious you held onto the couch so tight you thought you'd break it anytime soon, he was taking all of his sexual frustration on you. "I'm going to cum, and you're going to swallow it all, aren't you baby?" He got to say between his heavy breathing. He pulled himself out and stood up, looking down at you with a smirk. "You're going to suck it off me this time, you'll be a good boy and drink it all."

You were too horny to refuse his order, you sat up on the couch and took his cock into your mouth once again. You could tell he was close just by the way it pulsated in your mouth, and how loud Luke's breathing was. You bobbed your head fast, hungry for the blonde's cum and even groaning on him, sending vibrations through his body.

"Oh, there you go, swallow it!" He said loudly, his eyes shutting as you felt hot shots of his cum fill your mouth. But just as you were about to swallow the last few drops, he pulled back and ended on your face instead, making you gasp not only for air, but in shock, you weren't expecting him to do that.

"Actually, I want the boys to know who's your daddy, too." He mumbled as he looked down at you, admiring his work on your face as you could hear the tour bus' door open, what were you going to tell them?