part five (smut)

He took then off slowly, his breath hitching at the sight of her pretty pushy. "Oh fuck." He said, feeling his cock throbbing in his pants. "You can grab onto my hair if you need me to stop, If you need me to stop just say the word stop alright?"she nodded her head and smiled at his kindness but was confused on why she'd have to grab onto his hair. "Why would I need to grab your hair" she asked, not wanting to seem annoyed but she was curious as she wasn't very experienced with sex. She raised her eyebrows, "what arevyou gonna do?" She admits. "I'm going to make uou feel good, like.. really good. I promise." He said and she trusted him. "Have you ever came y/n?" He asked, incing forward. I could feel his warm breath hit my face. She shook ger head. "No" Ethan didn't bother asking her more questions as he was drying to taste her, feel himself inside of her. He leaned in kissing her clit and lips and used his tounge to lick her clit slowly making her arch her back. She sighed as she moaned, Ethan continued to lick her, tasting her pretty pushy. "Oh sit, oh my god Et-"she said moaning, swearing for the first time. Ethan began to use his finger, He began rubbing her slightly slowly making her moan louder. "E-than." "mm. That feels really good." Ethan the began to pick up his speed, he moved his hands holding her thighs and lifting them. His tongue flicking faster, rubbing her clit, and sending her into a frenzy. She nearly screamed, since she had always been a screamer, grabbing onto his hair. "Shh, don't wanna wake up ur brther" Ethan mumbled as he was eating her pussy. He didn't stop his tongue assault and instead, used his fingers rub and enter her pushy. "Fucks sake." She swore for the second time. Her taste was addictive and Ethan wanted more, he moaned against her wet pussy making her lags shake and her holding onto his hair for dear life. He held her legs up to stop them from the clenching, "oh God, Ethan!" She screamed. She came all over Ethan's tongue, and chin. Ethan unable to top tasting her. He let her legs, stopping them from shaking. Wiping his mouth with the bak if his hand, and greedily licking the excess of ger cum. Her eyes were closed shut, her bottom lip tucked under her top lip into her mouth, and her chest lifting and dropping quickly with instantly plastered a smirk onto Ethan's face. He place his hand on her jaw, using his thumb to slowly rub her dimpled cheek, trying to look into her eyes.

She opened her lajestic amber eyes causing her to bite her lower lip as she gazed at Ethan. "That was really nice." She said as she kissed Ethan. "Only nicem" He asked as he sarcastically made a pouty face, " it was beyond amazing."I said trying to catch my breath. "IS that so" He said with a horny smirk.