part three (beginning of smut)

A few minutes has passed, I have been focused on the movie, Nick was sound asleep, and Ethan andi were sitting there watching, in silence, quite and awkward silence to behonest until he broke the silence by starting a series of questions. "BE honest," he started. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked, as he took a glance at me.

Y/n-"yes I have, is that suprising?" He shook his head."no not at all! You're gorgeous, just asking" I blushed at what he said,"this isn't much of a question since I know answer, but have you ever had a girlfriend?" He nodded before furrowing his eyebrows at my words. "You say that you know the answer." He asked, I nodded. "Well yeah, you're like attractive and quite a popular guy, it's pretty obvious to me." I giggled. The silence had awakened agian then ge decided to finally speak since the movie was getting pretty soft, too boring for Ethan so he lost interest. "Are you a virgin?" He asked.

I choked on the sip of water I had taken as I heard him say that. Ethan laughed at my reaction and repeated his question. "I-um" I stared at his face, I was lost in his dull blue eyes, seeing his fluffy voluminous dark brown hair flow on his head matching his face shape perfectly. He was waiting for an answer. "I am" I said when I soft smile spread across his face. "Hm" He said, "well, I man6to bring some tequila, want some?" He asked randomly as he opened up his water bottle containing tequila. You were surprised at the fat he brought tequila, "uh sure!" I said.

We took a couple shots.

"So tell me more about this ex boyfriend situation* he said with a smirk looking up and down in a subtle motion. "Uh well I was dating this guy for a year and a half, I trusted him y'know" I sighed, "3 months later, I found out he was cheating on me with my best friend! I ended my friendship with the girl and ended the relationship I had with the guy. It hurt but that was almost 2 years ago so I don't care anymore." Ethan smiled "if only you told me who that is, I could beat the fuck out of him" y/n laughed. "He has a kid now I believe so I wish him well but sill, what he did was messed up" I said as Ethan showed a soft smile nodding. He put his hand on my thigh agian knowing what effect he had on me at that moment, I clenched my thighs. Ethan looked down at me, "Cime here" giving me a slight grin, he wrapped his arm around my hips and pulled me closer to him. I leaned my had over and rested it on his right shoulder.

Third person pov

He looked down at her, in a complete state of bliss. He wanted to lean down and kiss her lips, right here and then. So he did. She opened her eyes, shocked at what he'd done but afraid to move. Ethan moved his hand from her waist to further down, attempting to explore her beautiful body she had. He looked at her, he softly giggled at her facial expression, while she looked like she was enjoying it, she definitely did not see that coming in that particular moment. We're you expecting that" He asked.

Your pov
I shook my head, "no- not at all" Ethan nodded his head, bitting his lip "Did you like tha-" He was about to say before I cut him off and collided my face with his, giving him a kiss on his seductive lips. Seeing his mesmerizing blue irises filled with lust. One of his hands were running up and down bavk slowly, giving me goosebumps along my skin.