Tae

Taehyung was sitting in his room looking at sky staring the stars

"Don't stare stars they may get shy. My handsome brother" Jisoo approaches him and took seat beside him.. Taehyung layed his head on her lap and she massaged his hair.

"Noona you know what had happened?" He asked his sister with sad and disappointed voice. Jisoo hummed looking at sky.

"Noona is that my fault that I believed her?" He asked looking up to his beautiful sister's face.

"Taehyung it's not your fault. You truly loved her.. It's her fault that she didn't recognized your love" She said lookin down at her brother.

"I think I don't loved Sana. I like someone else I think. I just had a crush towards Sana nothing more. And know I got to know that why Seulgi and You others stopped me but being fool I didn't understood"

"Love makes people mad Tae. I know a secret that to whom your heart beats for" She said while brushing his hairs with her fingers.

"You know?" He asked being confused.

"J.E.N.N.I.E... Kim Jennie"

"Wait how do you know" Tae was in shock that his sister knows.. He was too shocked that he fell down from the bed.

"Pabo"

Jisoo stood up and walked towards the door "but she belongs to someone else now you should move on" She twisted the door knob. She stepped outside and peaked inside and saw her brother was very upset she fisted her hands in air and did a fighting sign "make her your before it's late" Saying this she walked away.

Taehyung was again very sad. Though Jisoo comforted him. Yet a thing was roaming in his head.

She belongs to someone else.

"She is not married yet Taehyung you still have chance now sleep" Jisoo said opening his door and closing it.

......

Jennie woke up next morning feeling head ache due to crying last night.

"I cried a lot yesterday" She said.

"Who said you to do so"

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't said you to cry"

"But you chose it"

"You agreed last night"

"I believed you"

"Don't believe me"

"Yahh!! Unnie, Lalisa calm down people might confuse hearing you.. And basically it's Lily's fault she said it's a romantic movie but ended up emotionally" Rosé finally said after listening their arguments.

"Now get your asses up and get ready we are going to museum" Jisoo barged inside room.

"I hate museam"

"Let me tell Namjoon oppa that you hate Museam"

"Who said I hate museam Lisa you are deaf I think"

......

They were standing outside the museam and Joon and Hobi went to ticket counter. Jin and Rosé went to eat something. V and Kai were glaring each other Jennie Joy and Jisoo were really very done with everyone. Suga was sleeping on the bench nearby Jimin Jungkook and Lisa were having fun teasing each other. Sana didn't came.

When Namjoon and Hobi came with tickets in their hand after whole 30 minutes. They all rushed inside a stone building after submitting tickets they got a paper wrist band after tying it they divide into group.

Jennie, Kai, Joy, Lisa and Taehyung.

Jisoo, Jin, Rosé and J-hope.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin.

.......

Lisa and Joy were walking ahead leaving other behind.

"You should follow them" Kai said to Taehyung.

"You too can do that" Taehyung said.

"I'm with my girlfriend I need to be with her" He said smirking.

"I am new here and I don't know anything about New Zealand" Taehyung said.

Kai gave up and followed Joy and Lisa.
Jennie tried to run to him but V stopped her.

"What?" She asked monotonous ly.

"Where are you running I said right I'm new here I don't know anything and if you left me alone I may go somewhere" Jennie sighed and walked slowly side by side with Taehyung.

Taehyung took many glances at her and she didn't she just focused on the way. Taehyung wasn't sure if she hate him or not. But he was sure that he love her.

"Finally we found you don't run" Jennie said as soon as she saw Joy and Lisa.

They explored museam and decided to take a pic in front of a tall statue of a mermaid which was looking alike Jisoo.

They asked a couple to take their photo.

"You two look very good together. What a nice couple" The man said to Taehyung and Jennie.

"She is mine" Kai came from behind.

"Sorry" They both said and Kai pulled Jennie with him.

"You look better than him with her" The man said to Taehyung and walked away. Taehyung was really very happy hearing that.

........

"Hey beautiful couple wanna try a couple icecream"

It was a very weird day. Cuz everyone were assuming Taehyung and Jennie as couple even this Ice cream vendors.

"No thanks" Jennie said but Taehyung went to them and bought two ice creams for them. And he lowky thanked Lisa and Joy for keeping Kai busy. He was running behind them.

After finishing Ice creams they went to Other groups and went to a restaurant to have dinner as Crystal Anne was not in New Zealand and Jisoo and Jin were too tired to cook.

Hello..

Hope you like it..

Taennie or Taesana??

Love y'all 🖤💖

Thank you 💜