Feelings

Days passed Taehyung found himself falling in love with Jennie.
He can't help but to fall deeper and deeper. Sana was regretting her decision of confession to Kai.as everyone in the house were mad at her. Especially Jennie's parents.

Sana called the principal in Korea to ask if she can come back now. He agreed.

"Unnie I am going and sorry for troubling you and Taehyung" She said to Jisoo. Who only smiled at her.

"Sorry Tae I didn't love you and sorry for playing with your feelings" She said to Taehyung before moving to Jennie.

"I don't know how to say... I am so sorry Jennie I have hurted you a lot please forgive me if you can" She said and Jennie nodded.

She passed by others smiling and she winked at kai and mouthed 'I will be waiting for you always' who just rolled his eyes at her.

Thank god no one saw that.

Jennie and Rosé dropped her at Airport.

"So Sana is finally gone right" Kai asked hugging his girlfriend from back. Jennie held his hands and nodded.

"They really look good together right" Joy said to Jisoo who just nodded and later sighed looking at her brother who was burning with anger.

"Jen really deserve his love after her painful past" Namjoon said which Taehyung felt deep inside his heart and felt more guilty.

"Jennie can we talk please" Jisoo asked after loosing an glaring and staring matches with her brother who was gesturing Jisoo to talk and ask Jennie if she feels anything about him or not.

"No need to please unnie"Jennie said and dragged Jisoo breaking hug from Kai. Who saw his girlfriend's disappearing figure.

" Well Kai bro lets hangout " Jimin said.

"Boys hangout" Jungkook said excited on which Kai chuckled and nodded.

Soon bts except Taehyung and Kai went for their hangout. They left him because he told them that he have a minor headache.

...

"Jen you know why I called you here right?" Jisoo asked on which Jennie just shrugged and said"like I can read minds"

"Jen it's ah... Uh... About Taehyung... Do you feel anything towards him?" She asked gathering all courage.

"No unnie I just liked him in past. Now I lOVE Kai" she said as she sat on the window seat and looked at sky. "In past unnie I liked him in past.. I don't feel anything towards him... He is just a FRIEND now and Kai is my everything and I think he too feel the same"

Jisoo sat beside her and patted her head understanding her.

"I know Jen I know how you feel"

....

"Jennie?" Taehyung called as soon as she went towards her room. She turned back and noticed him wearing a white shirt and a ripped jeans and all soaked looking hot.

"Why you are all wet Taehyung?" She asked.

"I ah... Ahh.. ACHOO!!"

(A/N :: you know his sneezes right? )

"You have caught a cold" she said and touched his forhead "and fever too" She said and dragged him to his room and pushed him on his bed. And she hurriedly went to kitchen and brought a bowl full with cold water and a clean cloth. She wiped his forehead and neck. He was asleep at that time. She hesitated to wipe his stomach but she need to do that because no one was in home.

Boys texted her that they will return back tomorrow morning from their hangout. Jisoo and other girls went out for shopping groceries and other essential things. Mr. And Mrs. Kim were busy at their work.

She slowly removed his wet shirt and wiped his stomach with abs. Feeling all hot. She wiped her face too because of heat. And later she put a clear and dry t-shirt on him. She didn't do anything with his pants. She thought that she can dry it with hair drier and that worked.

She went to make some porridge for him and after few minutes she came back with a bowl and orange juice. She kept it on the table and woke him up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw her.

"Jennie what are you doing her-- who changed my clothes?" He asked widening his eyes. Jennie just chuckled at his reaction and told him that she just changed his shirt.

"Feed me" He said with a baby face that no one can resist she opposed it but ended up sitting beside him and feeding him.

"Say ah__ little baby" She said as she took a spoon full of porridge infornt of his lips he quickly opened his mouth and eat it.

He finished eating and drank juice. And she tugged him back. And he felt asleep holding her finger like a baby.

"Such a baby" She said and caressed his hair. And was about to go but he pulled her on him and hugged her waist. She was now full red like a tomato. She tried to get out of his grip but it was impossible. But she managed to get out and she rushed down stairs.

"Jen are you okay?" Jisoo asked.

"Unnie do you have fever?" Lisa asked.

"Unnie you are burning red" Rosé said noticing her red cheeks.

"Uh nothing let me call please" She excused her self.

"Hello customer care... Yes the AC in my room is not working please come and check"

She ended the phone call.

"It's so hot here and my AC broke.. That's why I'm burning red Rosé I'm fine unnie and Lisa it's not me but Taehyung has fever" She said calmly and innocently.

You are such a good actor Jen-

Hellohh Guys..

Hope you like it..

What do you feel about Kai?? Do he really like Jen??

What will happen to Taennie??

Love y'all 🖤💖

Thank you💜