➤ introduction iii.

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 on (M/n) and Isagi when they walked into the room. But (M/n) was only looking at one person. Specifically the one that was asleep on the ground, Bachira Meguru.

Although very happy to see his friend, he also didn't want to disturb his little nap, so he decided to look around for people that interested him.

His eyes soon landed on the same reddish, pink haired male from the auditorium. He decided to go over there and befriend him, 'cause why not. In his mind, the more friends, the better.

The long haired male was already changed into his uniform and was currently sitting in a corner, balled up.

(M/n) sat down in front of him with a big smile. The male lifted his head a bit, shocked to see him.

"Hi! I'm (M-"

"(M/n) Hinata..." He breathed out, eyes widened as he continued to stare at (M/n).

(M/n) was rather shocked for the male to recognize him. He didn't realize how famous he was in the soccer world. "Uh, yeah! What's your name?"

"Hyoma...Chigiri."

"Nice to meet ya, Chigiri! I hope we can be friends!"

Chigiri said nothing and stared back at the ground with light pink cheeks. (M/n) smiled once more before leaving and walking to his locker to change.

(M/n) stripped off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. Unbeknownst to him, Chigiri was secretly watching him. He blushed at (M/n)'s slim, but pretty well toned body. He looked away before he started thinking of very unholy things.

As (M/n) finished, he heard shouts and turned to see what happened. He saw Kira and another guy who was fanboying over him, along with Isagi watching.

(M/n) walked over there and jumped on Isagi's back. The boy was slightly startled by the sudden gesture, but held onto (M/n) firmly by his thighs.

"Hinata-kun?" Isagi questioned.

"Hey, just call me (M/n)!" He smiled.

Upon hearing (M/n)'s name and his voice, the guy who was fanboying over Kira, turned to his direction.

"Oh man, Japan's Treasure and Super Genius is here!! We really got the real deal! I'm Gurimu Igarashi! Nice to meet 'cha!" (M/n) giggled at the shaved hair male, "Likewise, Igarashi."

Igarashi then started talking a lot about his backstory, about being a monk, but (M/n) got bored of it, so he jumped off of Isagi's back, much to the other's dismay, and sat in the middle of the floor.

A jump scare occurred, though, when Ego appeared out of no where on the big screen. He noticed Chigiri getting up from his corner and walking to the middle, so he quickly hid his small figure behind him.

"Are you done changing, you unpolished gems?"

Chigiri looked behind him briefly to see (M/n). He was kind of shocked, but didn't really care. He was just happy to have the smaller male near him.

"The people in your room will be both your roommates...and you rivals. We have estimated your potential based on my judgement and my peers' calculations...Represented by your ranking. It is the number attached to your uniforms. With it, you can gauge your position among the 300 players in this facility."

Upon hearing this, (M/n) glanced at his arm and saw his rank, 289. The highest in Room Z. He smiled to himself, but that smile vanished when he thought about the number of guys ahead of him.

Ego started talking again, but (M/n) didn't listen, nor did he care. He was too busy scheming of ways to get to the top. To be ranked #1. That's what all he cared about.

"Well now...it's time to play a game of "tag."

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

        𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄! Rin walked into Room V. The room he was supposedly supposed to share with other people. He rolled his eyes at the guys who were practically fangirling over him and went to go change into his uniform.

He knew in his heart that (M/n) was invited here because he trained him. Rin wouldn't admit it, but (M/n) was surpassing him in a fast pace. He just had to be here.

After he finished changing, he slumped in a corner with his mind on nothing but (M/n). He hoped he was in the same team as him. He hoped he was just late. He hoped he was okay. He hoped (M/n) was in this building somewhere, so he could at least find him.

Maybe Rin loved (M/n) a little too much, but he didn't necessarily care. He just wanted (M/n) with him now more than ever.

NEXT CHAPTER: INTRODUCTION IV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

headcanon: rin is yandere for (m/n) 😍