✧Information Page✧

--------✦Reader✦--------

Character Info:

Name:⤜ Koi

Gender:⤜ Male

Age:⤜ 21

Weapon:⤜ Water-infused katana

⤛Weapon:⤜ Water-infused katana

Moveset:

❄Basic atk: Wave Slash (the user releases a single slash of water, depending on the level of the users concentration, it can be strong enough to cut through any metal).

❄Skill: Fish Blast (by sticking their weapon into the ground, the user summons a group of koi fish that shoot beams of water in unison targeted towards the enemy).

❄Ultimate: Water Refraction (the user performs a combination of numerous water-infused strikes at extreme speeds, so much so that it looks like they have slowed down time).

❄Talent: Emerald Eyes (the user's eyes grant them the ability of near-perfect sight, this allows them to not only spot things from farther away than most people, but by also paying attention to surroundings, foresee certain moves before they even occur).

--------✦Extra Info✦--------

Relations:

March 7th - Friend (She's not all that bad, March loves to take plenty of photos of you and your harem which proves to be quite the annoyance at times, but you don't mind most of the time).

♢Dan Heng - Best Friend (He's the exact opposite of March, quiet, respectful, and most importantly, trustworthy, March would probably kill you if she found out you consider him a better friend).

♢Himeko - Adoptive Mother (If there's anything you have learned is that getting yourself in danger will have a grave consequence, that being Himeko. Like any mother should be, she is really worried about you and be ready for a long lecture whenever you get injured. Apart from that, she's very kind and caring towards you and your team. She also absolutely adores coffee).

♢Welt - Adoptive Father (Like Himeko, Welt cares greatly for you. He however, is not a stern as Himeko when you get in a tough situation and understands that sometimes, conflict is inevitable).

♢Pom-Pom - The Best (To you, he's like a little brother, he's cute and kind. Pom-Pom loves head pats, but mostly when they come from you. Just like a little brother, he always brightens up when you come back to the Astral Express from a mission).

♢Stelle - Sister (Not really your sister but just like Pom-Pom, you two have developed that kind of relationship quickly, she always has your back and you always have hers, no matter what, you two will fight for each other until the end).