↪ Chapter 3: Departure to a New World♟

- ???, 10:30am -

Koi: Huh? Where... am I?

The swordsman looks around. An empty dark space. Silent. He looks down at his body.

Koi: This place is familiar. My wounds... they're... gone?

???: My child, you took quite the beating out there, you should really learn to move faster...

Koi: That voice...

He turns around almost instantly. There he was. Lan. The Aeon of the path of the Hunt. The Reignbow Arbiter.

Lan: We meet again dear Koi

Lan: We meet again dear Koi. I wish it were under better circumstances, but alas, seems that was inevitable, you're were always the same after all, putting others above yourself, I'm surprised it was not Qlipoth himself who took you under his wing *chuckles*

Koi: *chuckles too* Well you know him, he was always rather stubborn of how I protected others, guess I was a tad too violent-

Lan: *laughs*

Koi: So... why did you bring me here this time?

Lan's voice immediately becomes serious as he looks at Koi.

Lan: ...I have come to warn you child. Do you remember the Master Diviner? She had informed me not so long ago about a vision. There is a grave number of dangers coming your way. The future looks grim. Please. Do look after yourself.

Koi: So Fu Xuan has seen yet another prediction... I see. I will. You have my word Lan. *nods*

Lan: Very well. Until we meet again. And... one last thing, do try not to draw in to many women. That 'Kafka' is already more than enough-

Koi: Ooooook I think it's time for me to leave now-

Lan: *chuckles* See you soon my child...

- Astral Express, Room 08, 10:55am -

???: K... oi... ko... i... KOI!

Koi: Ugh... fuck my back is killing me-

He looks around and notices he is in his bed, bandages covering his stomach area and left arm. Koi then looks towards the direction to which the voice was coming from.

Himeko: Koi! Oh you're safe!- 

Himeko and the crew are crowded over the swordsman, worried looks plastered over their faces. She hugs him tight and then lets go, before glaring down and hitting his head.

Koi: Ow?

Himeko: Don't you 'ow' me young man! Do you understand what would have happened if you died? Did you even stop to think? No of course you didn't. You just had to rush in and play hero again! Don't you ever do that again! You hear me?-

She wraps her arms around him again, not letting him go.

Koi: Ok ok ok ok! I get it! Can you let go now? I can't breathe-