The day terror struck...

Cartmans POV: 

Ughhh I'm bored... 

I look down and up and see a mini book on the library shelf. I came here because I had to study since Kyle is a bitch. Hmmm... I'm intrigued...I open the book to see...

'Hello there write your name down here and make a deal with the devil to get your mystical dream..' 

I write my name and decide to circle Buddha as the god preference.. then the text dissolved away and rewrote 'Next write down names for the roles.' This seems cool.. I'll do this, I said to myself. "Hey Stan! Staaaaaannnn." He looks angry at me. "What is it fatass... ?" He said. "Sign here!" I said excitedly. "What for..?" He said unamused. "Forrr... a yearbook signatures.." I said happily. "Oh sure.." he said. It turns out he didn't see the text that said what role he was and only I could. He signs the area where it said possessed\ Poseidon. "Interesting.." I said. I then go to class as it was class and Stan follows. "Hey everybody sign my book!" I scream. "Sure," the class screams. They are so stupid.. I then see everybody's signature.. and their roles..

Roles: 

Angel: Wendy 

Scout: Ike 

Possessed/Poseidon: Stan

Archangel: Bradley

Witch doctor: Tolkien

Choirboy: Butters

Dark-angel: Red

Ninjew: Kyle

Hercules: Clyde

Medusa: Bebe

Hermes: Kenny

 Pope: Timmy

Buddha : Cartman

Youth pastor: Craig 

Imp: tweek

Friar:jimmy 

Nun:... 

I decided to put Stan's dad for nun bc he is a cross dresser. Oh well. The book then said 'that's all now sign here for the deal with the devil.' I signed my name and I decided to not read the rules. 'Oh well.' 

'Okay the game starts now.' I then see a hole in the wall and everything floats. "Ahhh what's going on!" People start screaming and grabbing on anything. "Tweek!" Craig screams and the transformations happen, outfits swap, and people scream even more. Eventually everybody loses grip and I wake up in the heavens.. the text said earlier you are god.. get protected by the good and defeat the evil. The game begins...