Youth Pastor Craig and Imp Tweek

Young Pastor Craig: 

I wake up in my bed.. oh good it was a dream.. I'm so glad it was if tweek really did get flown in that portal... I look at my bed and see stripe on my table. I then decide to go to the kitchen.. I then see my dad dead on the floor. My eyes widen in fear... 

What

The 

Fuck...

I then see my mom as well on the floor. "Mom!" I then check her pulse.. she's still alive! She coughs.. "Run.." she mutters softly. Before then getting stabbed by a pitchfork. I look up and see a demonic being in front of my eyes.. It had blood everywhere... "Pick your fate foolish mortal." It says....  I then jump up and wake up from that horrid dream... 

I then see text in front  of me..

'Your role is Youth Pastor... defeat the demon... kill it...do whatever it takes to survive... destroy Buddha...' 

My eyes roll. 'Yeah right.. I would play this stupid...game.' My arms are in chains.. as I try to put on my clothes.. Dang it... I then realize.., that portal thing wasn't a dream! 

Tweek! 

I then am restricted from leaving.. my outfit changed to 'youth pastor' outfit.. and teleported o the church.... 

Tweek, honey, I'm coming for you...

Imp Tweek POV: 

I wake up to see a figure standing next to me.. 'die you demon.. die die die die die die die... you killed my family... I'll kill you get ready to have your head in my hands die die die die die die..' 

I wake up from the dream.. GAH! Too much pressure!!!! I twitch and then I walk towards my mirror.. I see demon horns on my head, wings and a tail, and goat legs! I'm an imp!!! "Ahhhhhh!" I screech. I then see somebody get in my room from hell... it's Stan! "Gosh you scream a lot.." he said annoyed.. "Stan!!! Why am I an imp!!!" He screams. "Uhh whos Stan?? I'm Satan possessing this boy body.." He says 

"Now now that's that is clarified

"Now now that's that is clarified... your role my sweet imp is to kill the youth pastor and protect Buddha with the angels who don't know he is evil as well.." He says in Stan's voice. I nod quietly. "And here babe (platonically I don't ship them who would???) a pitchfork as your weapon so now you can fly as well." He says happily. I grab the heavy pitchfork.. "thank you Stan." I said. "Sure.. call me Stan." He says smirking. "Well you must get going you're invisible to mortals except the youth pastor.." he said. He then uses his fingers and points them circular.. "Bye!!! If you can't we can do it next time!" 

I then get teleported into the empty church area except the nun... Stan's dad?! Butters.. and Craig! I then fly down towards Craig.. Butters leaves and so does Stan's dad. "Craig!!" I said. "Honey?!" He says looking up. I fly down and land on my imp feet and hug him. "I missed you! I thought you were killed or something!" I said crying. He then hugs back. I then get hit on the back of my head. "So... what do we do now?" Stan's dad says. "Just don't hurt him he's with me." I wake up. Im in a cage!!! "Craig what am I doing here?!?!?" I said scared. "Sorry honey but it's life or death here.." 

I then notice my pitchfork I then scream... "Stannnn!!!!!" I cry out. I then see Possessed Stan come out.. he shakes his head. "Must I do everything?" He quickly breaks the cage.. and then grabs me by the hand... I see a bit of jealousy from Craig or it's just me... he then holds his pitchfork in other hand and sends us down.l then see red in there.. as well as others down there. "Jeezz dude..." he says in Stan's voice then his soul flying out and in his body and regular Stan holding me. "Hey tweek." He says normally. "H-hi!" I said..I feel more energetic and happy down here...  "You can put me down!" I said. "Okay...?" He said.. 

Craig's pov: I should have known Stan would be apart of this.. "Uh... Youth Pastor what do we do now?" Butters says. "I don't know but just know we need to consult others.." I say.. I look up we need the angels help. "And how do we do that?" Mr Marsh said sarcastically In his sassy outfit. "We pray you idiot .... Seems like you and your son have something similar in your genes...." He scoffs.. "having wonderful sexy fashion sense is what you should be talking about.." he said. 

"Well let's go!" Butters said excited. I then go to the church and think about tweek.. I didn't mean it it's just I don't know what came over me.. I wanted revenge and I was heartbroken... with him.. oh tweek, I miss you... I had to survive or I would die myself.. I'm selfish.. I'm sorry honey.. I'll find you hopefully... we then see the shrine we made. We begin to pray and then I see an angelic figure... Wendy???? "What the Wendy???" I say shocked. "You're the angel???" Wendy snaps out of being angelic.. "Craig???" She said happily. "Oh my gosh! Finally I was looking for the youth pastor!" "Thank goodness because we heard you had an imp here..." "we need to destroy it and protect the Buddha." I lit my eyes... tweek he was the imp... we need to exterminate him? Oh no.. I need to hide him.. "Well I'll go to the overworld.. I'll go find him and stop him.." Wendy smiles. "I knew you could now!" She then touches my shoulder it feels warm and nice.. huh angel touch.. "I must warn you down there is where mistrust happens a d danger is everywhere be careful she says circling her finger in a circular motion. "I will." She smiles. I then go down to the place called Hell 

I'm ready Tweek

.. I'll help you..