~meeting 2 A~(chapt 2

F/f: fav food

°•°(M/N) POV°•°•

I walked into the class 2 A looking like I didn't give a shit about joining so late but as always, I SEVERLY lied to myself. I didn't wanna show it cause who wants someone to enter a classroom down in the dumps? Exactly. That'll make it awkward for everyone there and I obviously did not want that. Couldn't help my netrual face lol.

.....

...Damn i just got here and it looks like a fucking zoo. Wait what the actual- is our teacher in a sleeping bag? I should've gone to 2 B. Im positive it would've been better than this.

It seems they don't even notice me yet. Guess they're having too much fun actin like zoo animals to even sense the presence of someone else.

I tapped on the desk trying to signal to the class that I'm here while trying not to yell at the teacher sleeping away in his bag.

The class still didn't hear me."Mm....hm? Oh...right." Aizawa gets up from his sleeping bag stands next to me. "Class... Quiet." And they instantly shut up. That was fast. "We have new student, his name is (M/n) todoroki. The adopted brother of shoto. and the reason he was out for a half a year is due to fatal injuries and that's why he's joining so late in the semester...Be nice, and don't wake me up, (M/n) can further introduce himself." Aizawa goes back into his sleeping bag falling asleep instantly.

Lazy ass teacher huh.

all of a sudden I get bombarded by all my classmates with names and questions everywhere. "Are you really todoroki's brother?" "Hi! My name's mina ashido!" "What's your quirk?" "I'm tenya iida and blahblahblah" "How's it like living with the todoroki family?" "Hey I'm eijiro kirishima!" "What was the injury that made you late?" Im trying to break away but they're surrounding me like paparazzi. I start panicking cause one: my mind is getting filled with so many questions that I'm close to a breakdown and two: they are way too close to my hat for my liking.

What ever happened to social distancing?

I try to look around the classroom and I spot todoroki waving me over. I slowly detach myself from the paparazzi class and move my way over to todobrokei sitting behind him.

"Hey (M/n)" he says turning around to face me. "Hi" I say still in a little panic/shock at how they just tried to fucking interrogate me on my first day here. Very welcoming isn't it?

Suddenly I hear someone stomping over to my desk and slamming they're hand on it. "Just cause you came here late doesn't mean I'll go easy on you extra." I stare blankly at him for a few moments....

Did he just threaten me?

Taking it as a threat(which it is) I come up with the conclusion that there's no harm in threatening back right? "Why would you go easy on me? I ain't a fucking punching bag and you don't even know what my quirk is. Makes you give yourself false information that your stronger than me."

Everyone looked a bit taken back from my answer and a broccoli started mumbling abunch of words and he looked..panicked? Wonder what he's so panicked abou-

Suddenly there was a loud explosion in face and I fell back in shock and threw my hands in front of my face. To anyone else this may seem like a jumpscare but to me that was trauma. That fire I saw in the explosions made me have flashbacks I didn't want.

"Wanna run that by me again?" That blond that threatened me was now firing up his hands with explosions and looking at me with glare that could kill someone.

A/N: if only looks could kill the whole world would be dead😔✋🏽

I started trembling and saw that everyone was looking at me, so I teleported out the class an to the bathroom before I started ballin infront of everyone. (The reason why todoroki didn't help I cuz he knows about (m/n)s trauma with fire so he decided fighting would not be the answer. Todoroki also told the class about (M/n)s fear of fire.)