chapt 1 ~backstory~

A/n: MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA first time makin a story so is gonna be cringe lessgo<3

TW: mentions of suicide

~Backstory~

When (M/n) was born toga let shigaraki do experiment on him resulting in him having three quirks. The blood manipulation was his original one but the other two were given. After the third quirk was given toga decided to take (M/n) and flee from the league of villains in hopes to rearrange her life and start a new one.

But the universe doesn't like to make life easy for you does it?

When (M/n) turned eight his mother(himiko toga) was taken away from him due to suicide. Now you may be wondering why did toga just leave her child at the mere age of eight? Togas a freaking phsyco that's why and the thought of having a child with three quirks? Didn't set in so, she abandoned her child while (M/n) was playing with the todoroki's and ran. far. She felt so overwhelmed about the whole thing so.... She stabbed herself with one of her own knives.

And (M/n)'s father had died a few months before he was born. Since Enji todoroki(Endeavor) was out on a jog(or smth idk) he found himiko's corpse along his jogging path, Enji decided to adopt (M/n) knowing that he will have a strong quirk.

Why?

Because his parents were involved in a quirk marriage as well. With (M/n)'s father having a water quirk and (M/n)'s mother having a blood quirk, (M/n) ended up being able to manipulate blood the way someone with a water quirk would manipulate water.

But when (M/n) got his quirk he absolutely refused using it because whenever he did he felt an overwhelming feeling of wanted to kill (a trait taken from his mother ofc).And a 5 yr old having an urge to kill? Scared the hell outa him. ofc he didn't wanna use his quirk.

Therefore he decided to hide the manipulation quirk and the jaguar quirk, cuz whenever he would show his jaguar quirk outside people would tease him for it. he would always wear a cap or a hoodie whenever he went out or saw anyone.

But because of this enji didn't see the blood manipulation quirk or the jaguar quirk instead he saw the teleportation quirk which his dumbass thought was usless. Enji decided to abandon him to sit in his dark room alone cause he's an old crazy man with no knowledge of the word "father".

Eventually rei todoroki (Enjis wife) got fed up and spilled that kettle over shoto's face. The thing is.... (M/n) was there to witness that since he often went with shoto to see his mum whenever he got the chance. So since (M/n) was near todoroki, rei ended up burning him on the arm cause he tried to save shoto and quite obviously failed.

After this incident rei got sent to a mental hospital and (M/n) stayed in his room for multiple years. The only time he would ever come out is when he would sometimes watch the fireworks whenever they lit up. He felt a sort of warmness a sort of comforting in seeing them. Only feeling of comforting he ever got.

Enji ended up forcing him to do the UA exam much to his protest, but he wouldnt give up so he got fed up and decided to end it there. It being his life.

Unfortunate for (M/n), Fuyumi saw and took him to the hospital and he ended up being there for a half a year in recovery since the damage he did to his body was fatal and he was close to death. This little incident made him very late into the first semester but
he did do the exam before he attempted suicide and got the letter saying he got in while he was hospitalized.

Eventually he got out but by then there was already dorms so he was a little- no very uncomfortable with having to catch up on everything. But it did let him stay away from the old fucks house and he wasn't as uncomfortable.

But will a certain Pomeranian make his life there more inviting?

Find out next time on dragon ba- I mean a quiet suffering

Other chaps will be longer since this is just a backstory is not that long-

Word count:548