~movie night~ chapt 3

This font= (M/n) thinking

•°•°Third person POV°•°•

It's been four days since (M/n) met class 2 A. Through that time period he had to get himself settled in school, he had to get used to all of class 2 A, and made a new enemy as well. Bakuhoe thotsuki<3.

He also got close to Koda though, cause he thought he was cute and quite reserved so he decided to make friends with him. They just met each other but they're pretty close. He was pretty close with Midoriya too.

(M/n) only told them about the teleportation quirk of course and he wears his hat wether he's sleeping, awake, anytime. (Ofc he cleans it tho- when he does he keeps himself in his room until he's done cleaning it.)

(M/n) is in his dorm room styling it the way he likes, with no help, cuz; "if your organizing or cleaning with other people it makes it slower and less calming, don't forget to mention distracting." He absolutely forgot about the movie night that's supposed to happen, and way too tired to do anything anyways, hence why he decides to ditch the movie.

But apparently classmates are supposed to kidnap you from your room to go watch a movie knowing how tired you are.

The bakusquad minus bakugo sneaks up to (M/n)s dorm room (which is right next to koda's dorm room cuz Koda is bbg) and give it a little knocky knock before bursting in like they own it.

"KIRI YOU COULDVE BEEN JUST A LITTLE MORE LOUD DONTCHA THINK" mina whisper shouts and slaps the back of kiris head. "I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BURST OPEN LIKE THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS LOCKED." Kiri returns the head slap and that ends up becoming an I like your cut g fight.

"Guys guys guys, we came here to kidnap (M/n) so stop fighting and help us. You already woke him up so-" Sero says while trying to fend off against a sleepily angry (M/n). "LET ME SLEEP DAMMIT GET AWAY FROM ME."

The bakusquad end up successfully pulling (M/n) away thanks to kiri slinging him over his shoulder like a trash bag. Also thanks to (M/n) being too tired to teleport back to his dorm.

°•°(M/n) POV°•°•

I honestly thought I'd get a nice weekend to relax and sleep after cleaning my room for what seemed like hours, but class 2 A doesn't like the idea of privacy.

So now I'm being hauled to the common room AGAINST MY OWN WILL, to watch a movie idek if I'll like. Great way to start the weekend am I right?

"Sharky I'll give you all the crimson riot merch I own if you let me go back to my dorm." I say while not even trying to fight my way out. "How'd you know I like crimson riot?-" the shock on his face is picture worthy. "Are you assuming that I never watch what's happening in the world? Your whole hero costume and name scream crimson riot." And with that he shut up and continued to haul me down the stairs.

It seems like everyone was already there except me. Great now I can go through the embarrassment of being carried like I can't walk infront of all my classmates. looks like Pomeranian boy isn't here- good.

"Kirishima why are you carrying (M/n) like that?" Broccoli says walking up to us. "Hey midobro! He didn't wanna come down for movie night so we had to kidnap him." Kiri says slapping my back like I ain't wide awake. "OW DUDE." "Sorry sorry I forgot you were a living thing for a sec-" the look I gave him was a mix of 'what the fuck dude' and 'thats why your not getting my merch'.

Broccoli helps me in my escape out of sharkys hold therefore I thank him and book it outa there. Well I thought I did. Suddenly someone's arm wraps around my waist and throws me onto the couch.