Chapter 3 - I was a Teenage Abomination

Y/n was in a deep sleep, it had taken a long time for him to fall asleep through the distant screams outside but once he did it wasn't so bad. Until he was woken up by the sound of bells, he jolted awake and looked around the foreign room, he licked his lips and fixed his hat.

Y/N: So it wasn't a funky pasta coma induced dream, okay.... FUUUUU-

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Lilith: Professor- Y/n are you awake?

Y/n fumbled and tried to jump out of bed finding his blanket tangled around his feet, Lilith then heard a loud thud followed by the muffled voice filled with pain, anger, and cussing but then the door flew open and Lilith was greeted by a smiling Y/n.

Y/n had tissue shoved up his nose but he smiled holding the book open, upside down but open none the less.

Y/N: Good Morning Miss Clawthorne! Did you sleep well?

Lilith: Well uh yes, are you... alright? your nose?

Y/N: Oh this? Yes perfectly fine just a lot of dry air down here, figured I'd a light bit of reading before school- OH CRAP SCHOOL!

Lilith grabs the book and flips it right side up for him, book marking his page with a folded piece of paper.

Lilith: Right well until you've come accustomed to heights this map will suffice for getting around Bonesburrow. Normally I'd escort you back myself but given the recent prison break I have other matters-

Y/N: This is more then enough Lilith, you've been an excellent guide and my savior, I'd be wandering around all night lost if it wasn't for your generosity.

All the praise made Lilith blush as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

Lilith: That's very kind of you Y/n but we're getting distracted... You see the school your supposed to be at for teaching, class starts in 30 minutes. 

Y/N: FRODO'S BIG TOE! I CAN'T BE LATE ON MY FIRST ACTUAL DAY!

Y/n ran back into his room and chaotically rifled around grabbing his gear before bursting out the door passed Lilith.

Y/N: THANKS AGAIN LILITH! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ESCAPED INMATES!

Y/n ran down the halls of the castle underground, he didn't know a thing about where he was going but the panic lead him to a side exit where he burst through the door to find a cliff right in front of him.

Y/n managed to stop just inches of the edge, pulling himself off the edge as he looked down at the boiling sea below the bluff. Y/n didn't let this slow him down as he ran along the craggy trail until he hit forest then burst from the forest into the village itself.

Y/n sprinted through the village, dodging the patrons as he pulled out the map Lilith gave him.

Y/N: Okay so I start from the corner of Hexborn Avenue and Nightshade Boulevard!

Y/n looked around until he found the street signs, he continued to follow the instructions Lilith until he finally got there. Charging the doors he bursts through just as the bell screams, he laughs and wipes the sweat off his forehead.

Y/N: OH YEAH NOT LATE BABY!

Bump: Technically yes.

Y/n flinched and dropped his book, Principal Bump standing in front of him with his arms crossed.

Bump: Technically as well a teacher should be in class first not last, let's not make a habit of this Professor.

Y/N: Of course sir.