7| Sick

TAEYEON'S POV

Next day

I woke up because of some noise. i tried to raise my head, but i couldn't. I grabbed my phone and it was already 1 P.m. Holy shit i slept to much. My body was to much warm, just because i was having a fever.

I again heard some noises from downstairs. I called irene and mom's name but nobody answered or even came upstairs. So i got up by myself, even though i didn't wanted to. I went downstairs and heard someone was humming a song in the kitchen.

Is dad home? That was my first thought. I entered the kitchen and saw a boy doing something infront of the kitchen and his headphones were on. ' Who is he?'

Suddenly the boy turned around. We both looked at each other and i screamed. Yes i screamed and the funfact is that  the boy  also screamed .

" Why are you screaming?" The boy asked after he stopped screaming.
" What are you doing in my house?" I asked him back. " Irene called me to take care of you."

" Oh please baekhyun tell the truth."
" I'm telling you the truth. Suho and irene went for their date your mom was not home and she is coming home late. You were having fever so Irene and Suho didn't wanted to leave you alone. As I was the only person free at that time so they begged me to take care of u or probably babysit you 😜." He explained the whole story.

" But what are u doing in the kitchen?" I inquired him while sitting on a stool.
" Well I got message from Suho that u haven't eaten anything, and you have to take your medicines so I was preparing some soup for you." I started to laugh after his hearing his statement.

" Why are you laughing?" He asked. " Do you even know how to fry an egg?" I questioned him back. " It's your imagination miss. Just wait and watch."

He again started to cook while a question was roaming in my head, that should I ask him or not. I was still in my thoughts when he placed a bowl of soup Infront of me. Well by his looks it was looking nice, but as u know ' Don't judge a book by its cover.'

" Stop thinking and drink it." He ordered. I grabbed the spoon and place it in my mouth, and oh my godd mann it was so good that for a min I felt like I was in heaven. He cleared his throats making me come back to reality.

" How is it?" He asked in curiosity. " It's good!"

" Really!" He shouted. " Yah why are you shouting dumbo." " Well that's good."

I drank the soup and also ate the medicine which he gave me. We both were sitting in the kitchen, and silence was occupied every where.

" Umm beakhyun can I ask you something?" And he just nodded. " Why did you broke up with Brittany?"
" What?" He looked at me with a confusing look. " I mean we are not friends or something. She bad mouthed me and hit me but why were you supporting me instead of your girlfriend?"

" I did not broke up with her just because of you, I broke up with her because I wanted to." He simply replied which made me left in confusion. " Can we please stop talking about her." " Oh okay! Btw thanks for the food."

" Oh I think you really are sick. Because this is my first time hearing word ' thank you' from your mouth." He joked at which I just rolled my eyes.

" here take these." He passed me medicine, at which i just made some weird faces, but he ignored it and passed me the bootle.

I just quietly ate them. Now we both were engulfed by the silence.

" So what to do now?" He asked, and once again i started to think, when suddenly i got an idea.