9| Hot talk

Taeyeon pov

When we all reached in the middle of the ground where nobody was around, i turned around and saw baekhyun raising his brows. Of course many questions were roaming in his head, mine too bcoz i also dont know why i did it.

" Now will u speak?" He said at which i acted dumbfounded.

" What should i say?"

" Gosh taeyeon, what was all this? U said that u didn't want to do this. Then what happend now huh?" Irene asked.

" Well...... its not my fault. Okay. They suddenly came to me and started to throw question at which i got fed up and did all this." I said.

" Plz briefly explain what happend before we came?" Baekhyun said while folding his arms on his chest.

"Well what happened was that while i was taking my books out of my locker, kevin and brittany came to me and started to throw sarcasm while saying 'where is ur boyfriend?, ' why are u alone?', and all that but i tried to act all cool and ignored them but one question made me look at them with confusion......."

" What question?" Lay hyung asked.

" That this whole relationship thing is fake and we guys are just faking it,beacuse we are jealous of them and all. It really made me furious cuz it was not true. So at that moment i saw u and that whole plan came in my mind and without thinking twice i did what i thought is right." I explained.

Baekhyun about to say sometjing when tao interrupted.

" Ummm guys i think we got some problem." Tao said while looking at his mobile.

" Tao plzz not now. And guyz......" but baekhyun was again cut off by Tao

" U should see this, especially u two." He said while giving us his mobile.

" What happened now?" Baekhyun grabbed the mobile and we all stood beside him and watched the video. And Holy shit man. Somebody posted our video and now the whole campus know about this.

" What the f***k man." Sehun said at which suho slapped his head.

" language kiddoo!" He said at which sehun just groaned.

" now who mother f***er did this." Baekhyun was really angry. Yup bcoz of the post too, but the main reason was that everybody were already judging us by giving weird comments and all.

" Congratulation! U two have become a hot talk in the whole campus." Suho and lay said together with a sarcasm.

Me and baekhyun looked at each other and we already knew that we were in real trouble.

Skip time

We all skipped our first two classes, still sitting on the ground thinking for a solution.

" Dosen't any of u have a hacker friend?" I asked them.

" Deleting the video or the comments wont make them shut up." Baekyun said in sarcastic tone at which i made weird faces.

" Then u guys have only one option left." Kyungsoo said while standing up and we all looked him with hope in our eyes, bcoz in these types of problem he always suggest good ideas.

" U two should countinue acting as bf and gf and make their mouth shut by your acting." Listening his statement i couldn't help but rolled my eyes.

" Wow kyungsoo what a brilliant idea." Chanyeol said in a dull tone.

" yah don't say like that,  its all bcoz of them not me." He said while pointing at baek which made him stand to.

" Yah! I didnt did it, it was her who did all this." He said pointing at me which made me furious this time and now i was standing.