𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 (𝟐)

"This isn't f- funny amber." "I told you. This isn't amber." The voice from the other side of the line said as my phone buzzed and it was a video as I clicked on it "ambers looking particularly fetching tonight..she shouldn't leave her phone around for anyone to clone." I stood there in horror as I asked "what do you want.." "I told you! I want to play a game! Stab movie trivia. Three rounds you call the cops? She dies. You get a question wrong? She dies." He took a breath before continuing "her parents arnt home right now and I can be in that room in less than fifteen seconds....you want a warm up question?" " I told you!.. I don't know these movies! Ask me about something I do know! Ask me about it follows, heredity, or even the conjuring!" " in the first stab movie what woodsboro native was introduced as the franchises final girl or main character?" I walked in a tiny circle panicked.. I couldn't text my mom, call the police, or even scream for help hoping my neighbors would hear.. I was helpless at this point.. "Sidney Prescott!" I confidently answered "it's Sidney Prescott and she happens to be my mother." "Correct! You see? Your gonna do great at this!" He took a breath as I sobbed quietly hoping he wouldn't hear me so I wouldn't sound too weak. " question  one-" " no no no no no! I got that one right! It should count!" I protested "anyone could have gotten that one right. Sidneys in every movie but the last. Question one who wrote the original book that the stab movies were based on?" He asked as I stood there confused.. mom wouldn't you tell me this information in fear you children would follow your footste- "uhm...uh..that..that chick from tv!" "That chick from tv isn't gonna cut it y/n." " oh! GALE WEATHERS! It's gale weathers you mother f-!" I said pointing at air now coming to my senses "correct! Amber might just live to see the sunrise! Question two, who played the dumb b- in stab one who answers the phone and gets carved up by the killer.." "f- you." "Is that your answer ? " I sobbed again going to my phone wondering if looking it up would be cheating.. who cares at this point. Ambers life is on the line here! " a non answer counts as a wrong one. Times running out!" He said starting to count down as I looked desperately at this fan website looking to see who played Casey Becker. "Heather gram!" It went silent before he responded "correct! You pulled that one out! Now for the final question.. who was the killer in stab one?"  "Oh I know this one you f-!...it's billy loomis! And he was sidneys boyfriend and he was played by Luke whatever his f- last name is! I got you! I won!" I celebrated for a second or two as the caller stayed quiet..did he hang up?.."oh I'm sorry y/n.. but that's just not correct." "What?! Yes it was!" "If you were correct you would have said stu marcher AND billy loomis!" He said as I went into panic and he continued talking as the video stopped and I grabbed a knife  running to my door to run to ambers home which is right down the road.. I opened the door to be greeted by a tall figure.. with a white mask and the mouth dropping as I screamed in terror and got stabbed right in the stomach and punched him with the phone  trying to close the door and successfully did so. I armed the doors as the killer tried knocking down my door and he stopped?... "all systems not alarmed"my app said.. what?! I quickly armed them again as they kept opening and then me trying to lock them again I backed up  trying to stay armed myself as the phone rang.. one last time.. "what...leave me alone.." "bonus question..y/n do you think I made it inside your house before you could re-arm?" Before I could answer him I felt the masked person grab their arm around my neck and stab my stomach then throw me onto the island as I tried to fight back the best I could before the killer grabbed my hair and shoved me onto the ground and I tried crawling away kicking them until they stepped onto my ankle, my throat starting to hurt from how much I was screaming.. the killer turned me over when I faced him. Terrified and absolutely hopeless at this point as I tried to stop him making the knife go right through my hand as I scream more. 'When will this f- end?!' I thought to myself as I got the strength to kick him away from me and start crawling to the door even though I couldn't see because of how much I had been crying. I heard sirens as I reached for the doorknob being pulled back again "tell you mother it was a honor taking her eldest " they said in a cold voice and I accepted my fate at this point. There was nothing I could do.. I'm screwed.