Prologue

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯; 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐’𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯; 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐’𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘢𝘮

 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘢𝘮

New York

Darkness of sky was blooming inside the silent room. It was nothing lavishing it was not even close to normal. A girl was lying on the bed, it seemed she had lost her soul, her pale skin her lifeless body was attached to uncountable wires. The door suddenly opened letting a dark figure of a guy come. His aura screamed danger, as his steps got closer, sweat beads were forming on the forehead of the girl, she couldn't move but she could feel something is wrong. The guy sat on the stool kept beside the bed and let out a chuckle, a dark one. He whispered " My..My look at you Butterfly, what happened to the cheerful savage girl tsh..tsh you can't even move to your own now." She didn't react or better we say she couldn't react it doesn't mean it didn't hurted her, her heart was burning badly, the voice once she craved to listen was now becoming a slow poison for her.

She felt a soft caress on her cheek, she heard him say " Now tell me butterfly who won? " He smirked in the dark, his hand slowly moved towards the oxygen mask, she was wearing, he whispered "let me give you Solance butterfly" He slowly removed the mask, causing her machine to stop beeping, she couldn't even move to tell someone, everything was over, she knew he was right, he won at the last. She felt him slamming his lips towards her, he was nibbling her lower lips, a tear fells from her eye as soon as he feels something wet on his skin he moves away from her and looks at her shockingly, his expression changed in seconds he grinned evily and said " Welcome back butterfly but I'm still not done with you " She finally opened her eyes to look at the person but she couldn't find someone, she started to throw things from the side table to make someone notice her.

The door brokes out revealing another guy, who came running towards her, he shouted " Doctor, doctor.. " Doctor's came running inside the room, they lighten up the room and checked upon the girl, the guy held out her hand and whispered " I know you opened your eyes, please wake up once again Aavi ", A flash of memories from her past hits in her head.

Flashback

The temperature seemed had turned to it's max but in actual the temperature was at normal but someone else was making it . She looked at him and coughed hardly as he was making it more hard to breathe because of his tight grip on her neck. He had pinned her to the wall. He whispered slowly " You can't do this me Kashyap" A tear fells from her eye but else she chuckled with a lot difficulty and said " I won the first round isn't it Mr Collins? " He left her neck with a thud making her fall on the floor she stumbled but stood up again and said "tsh... Tsh told you we are in a game never trust your partner" He turned his face in frustation and banged the desk in anger, he turned towards her and looked in her eye and grabbed her chin in a tight grip and said " I did the mistake Kashyap but I promise I'm not gonna repeat it now remember this sentence forever ' Never ever trust me even I ask to don't ' you will lose yourself in this game that you have started" She pushed him and chuckled and went towards him, and pulled him to her height and whispered in his ear " I will "

Flashback 2

"Ryan...." A girl came shouting his name, he chuckled and turned his face towards her and said " Yes, Miss how may I help you? "She was shivering in anger , she marched towards him to slap him, when he gently held her hand and pushed her and said " Maintain a distance Miss " She looked at him disappointingly and said " I thought that you have forgotten everything and moved on, h.. How.. Co.. Could you do this to.. Me? I'm.. Your wife Ry.. " He chuckled and came closer to her and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and whispered in here ear " I told you never forget this sentence, and gladly leave my life I dont want a whore beside me" And pushed her away. She falls on the floor, he chuckles evily and kneeled in front of her and lifted her chin with his finger and said " You just took my power my reputation you made me a criminal baby but but tsh..tsh I made you something from that you can never heal you can't be someone else and of course I'm not going to keep you as mine after all you're nothing but a homewrecker.. " She let out a sob.

Present time

The girl wokes up with a loud breathing, as she hears " She woke up " She slowly opened her eyes to find herself surrounded with doctor, she turned towards her right side to find a familiar face, she whispered " From how many days? " The guy hesit...

The girl wokes up with a loud breathing, as she hears " She woke up " She slowly opened her eyes to find herself surrounded with doctor, she turned towards her right side to find a familiar face, she whispered " From how many days? " The guy hesitatingly whispered " It's been months" She closed her eyes to let a tear fell from her eye.