8 | Peur

𝘗𝘦𝘶𝘳 : 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘳 ( 𝘪𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩)

I had a important meeting today but guess what as always I'm late I'm going to be so dead ,As I thought it to be very rush in the office but it was quite the opposite there was dead silence around, I slowly looked around walked towards the elevato...

I had a important meeting today but guess what as always I'm late I'm going to be so dead ,As I thought it to be very rush in the office but it was quite the opposite there was dead silence around, I slowly looked around walked towards the elevator as soon I reached my floor I hear a shout "You're fucking fired get out of my face right now! " I walked towards the receptionist to know what is wrong, the receptionist whispered "sushhh.. Be quiet thank god you came aavi boss is heat up today God knows what happened " I looked at her in questioning manner before I could ask anything ,there comes another shout " Kevin where the is my coffee??? " I moved my head in denial, there comes Kevin shivering with coffee ,he said to me "Aarya do something I dont want to be a devil's meat " I nodded in understanding and took the coffee from Kevin and walked inside boss's cabin, when I again hear another shout " Kevin can't you knock you ido.. " He stopped as looked towards me, he slowly whispered " I thought it to be Kevin " I kept the coffee on the desk and said " And why the hell you're so heat up Mr Neiv kapoor? " Neiv sat on the chair and slowly whispered " Something happened which shouldn't happen " And walked towards him and and sat in front of him on another chair and said " What's wrong Neil? " Neil looked at me and said " Ryan Collins is getting married to Nivedita Basu end of this week "

Aarya didn't said anything she was completely blank, her hands were shivering, a tear fell from her eye, she closed her eye to maintain herself, Neiv got tensed looking at her like that he took her hand and whispered her name "Aarya u ok? ", she l...

Aarya didn't said anything she was completely blank, her hands were shivering, a tear fell from her eye, she closed her eye to maintain herself, Neiv got tensed looking at her like that he took her hand and whispered her name "Aarya u ok? ", she let out a sob which she was holding all long and she whispered slowly " He can't do this! " Niev's eye widened, he said " What's wrong? " Aarya looked at him with angrily she wiped her tears harshly and whispered " Ahn nothing maybe dust " Niev nodded in understanding, she said " What's the matter Neiv? " Neiv stood up and walked towards the glass view and said " He is doing this for fame, and because he's getting married to nivedita, our clients are shifting their contracts to his company " Aarya looked at him shockingly and shouted "Why the hell? " Niev replied " Cause they think it would easier to access to their projects as they need models for their projects and Nivedita is a top model " Aarya said " If they have Nivedita then we have Nandini why dont you just.. " Niev interrupted "Nandini is denying for our projects" Aarya stood up and whispered slowly " Why? " Neiv replied back lowly " From the day I have talked about getting engaged she's ignoring me, dad is also pressuring me to get married I dont know what to do Aavi " Aarya said " Everything is going to be ok Neiv talk to her " Neiv denied " Let it be I need to find a girl we will do contract marria.. " Aarya interrupted " Neiv we are not in a novel " Neiv rolled his eyes and said " Whatever leave it , what about that bastard " Aarya fisted his hand and said " Need to work legally on that Bastard " Neiv chuckled.

After few hours of discussion finally the clients came and the meeting ended just a seconds ago, exhausted Aarya entered her cabin and sat on her chair ,she relaxed for sometime and then picked her phone up and called someone and said " Hey Mr agnihotri Aarya here can you help me with something really quick? " Mr Agnihotri replied " What's it Aarya fraud, report or.. " Aarya interrupted him in between and said " Divorce " Mr Agnihotri choked on his breath and said " Mr and Mrs kashyap are getting divorce why?? I mean lastly I met them they were goo.. " Aarya interrupted him between by a shout "whatttt??? Mr Agnihotri they weren't ,they are good they're very happy with their married life" Mr Agnihotri said " Ohh, then whom? " Aarya chuckled and said " Just send a legal divorce notice to.. " Mr Agnihotri interrupted " Who? " Aarya said " Mr Ryan Collins " , as the words left from her, Mr Agnihotri shouted " Wtf?? Aarya are you ok? He's not still married.. " Aarya interrupted " You hear it right Agnihotri send the papers as soon as possible and i dare you reveal something to my sister and I would love to add another murder to my crime list and you know very well what I'm talking about Agnihotri don't you? " Mr Agnihotri gulped while replying " Ok ok but tell me who's the girl, I mean need to make papers " Aarya smirked and replied " the name is Aarya, Aarya Kashyap " Mr Agnihotri replied " Oh ok.. Wait... What Aaryaa are you kiddi.. " Aarya chuckled and ended the call.

At around 10'o clock
Aarya's house

As soon I reached home I saw mumma cooking , I walked towards her and hugged her and said " I missed you mummy " Mrs kashyap chuckled and caressed her hair and replied "good that you came , your dad and i wanted to talk you about something " Aarya frowned and looked at her and said " What's it mummy? " Mrs kashyap replied " First get fresh we will talk about it after that " Aarya nodded and said " As you say my highness " Mrs kashyap chuckled and aarya left towards her room.

As I entered inside the room I felt something wrong about it, things were misplaced from there place, I buried the thing away thinking it to be mumma when I found my laptop missing , I walked towards outside my room and shouted from the stairs " M...

As I entered inside the room I felt something wrong about it, things were misplaced from there place, I buried the thing away thinking it to be mumma when I found my laptop missing , I walked towards outside my room and shouted from the stairs " Mumma where is my laptop? " Mumma replied from downstairs " I don't know I didn't came to your room.. Oh yaa Neil was in your room
when I came to ask him about lunch " I frowned hearing that and replied " Ok "
I again walked inside and called my brother " Oh hey bhai " Bhai replied " Hey aaru what's up? " I replied " All good actually bhai I was saying where is my laptop? " Neil bhai replied " Uhm actually.. It's in cupboard " I replied " Oh ok, so when are you coming home it's almost dinner time " Neil bhai replied " Nah I've lot of files picked up in row I'm not coming today" I chuckled and said " Ok take care bye " And ended the call, I walked towards the cupboard and picked up the laptop, the laptop looked good as new, I thought maybe bhai had get it updated in the afternoon and started working on something, after sometime I walked to the washroom to fresh up.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Author Note
𝘋𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 1𝘬 :) ,𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 1𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴
𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 ;)