Part 2

Heyzzzzz I'm back !!!! Enjoy.....!!!!

*

I sat quietly on my bed with my hands crossed under my head. I began thinking about earth and its perfect imperfections...

I jolted up from my position on the bed and began plotting more seriously about going to earth. Maybe it's not a bad idea I though. I mean I could get there,I have a transporter.

With a swift movement,I grabbed my phone off the bed side table and scrolled through my contacts looking for a specific name.

I found Tyler and dialed it. On the 3rd ring he picked up and his voice was coated in sleep.

"Yeah?" His voice was hoarse and rough.

"Man, I wanna do something stupid but serious, help me? " I said

"Ummm sure, when?" He said

"Today, now" I replied.

"Aww man, I drank too much last night, come on!" He wined sounding like a kid.

I sighed, " Dude.....I'm going to Earth," I said cautiously.

I waited for the loud objections and scolding and it came faster that a bullet train in full speed.
Protests and arguments and pleading were threwn over the phone and half an hour later, he gave up and we planned to meet at Cherry*s Bar for my last day on Sapphire.

We meet up and began our.... tour of all our fav places. We went to Sapphire Beach, 5 bars, 7 clubs, 4 food drive thrus, 4 restaurants, the mall and about 1O other places.

We we driving back to my house, dreading the good bye we had to make. Throughout the day, every place we went, we did our best to make sure that they remember me and did a lot of embarrassing and fun stuff.

I pulled up to the garage and parked my car next to the transporter.

We got out and stood in front of it. I turned to Tyler and he mirrored me.

"Thanks for the best day of my life man, I really owe you, maybe you can come with me?" I suggested.

He shook his head and said, "I wish I could but someone has to be a good brother" he replied sadly.

Of course, he would never leave Stacy, his 5 year old sister. His mom and dad and brother all died one day in a car accident and it's been Tyler and Stacy alone together ever since. He could not leave and he won't without her. Too many people from her family left and he promised he wouldn't either.

"I understand man, it just sucks that I have to say goodbye" I smiled at him and he looked as if he were to cry. I went to him and wrapped him in a real hug and he did the same.

"Remember you got my no.," he said when we let go, "Call me if you find my soul mate down there" he said with fake enthusiasm.

"I will man" I said "bye honey I'll see you soon!" I yelled when I got onto the transporter.

"Bye, get me a taco!" He yelled back and did a little wave.

I hit a few buttons and I the next thing I knew, I'm in a park lying on an orchid tree. I'm guess this is my revenge, huh Sweet Cheeks? I thought to the tree I used to beat all my anger into. Thanks alot for a tree branch up my a**....