Part 3

I really can't decide what flavour I should get. I thought, Either Chocolate or Cotton Candy.

Well in the end, Chocolate always wins so, with my Chocolate ice cream in hand, I made my way over to the little green bench across from the ice cream parlor.

Yes yes, a few hours ago I was in a tree , so let's get a little more explaining.

After getting out of the Orchid Tree I was ever so gracefully sitting on, I decided to not waste a single moment of my time on Earth so I dusted off my jeans and began strolling around the park.

Then I started to notice no one was here. I thought back to the time I left Sapphire only to realize that I left at 6p.m.

The time zone switched which makes it 6 a.m.

I shrugged it off and was about to get gone from the park and venture elsewhere, when a flash of white light blinded my eyes. I raised my hands to sheild the light and shouted, "Is this the devil? It can't be god cause I sure as hell haven't done anything good for the 1 7 years of my existence!"

The light was lowered thankfully and it only revealed the curious but angry expression of a man in his late 40's.

"Shít," i mumbled, "It's the fuzz"

I searched for a near exit only to see a gate that was closed but another guard walking away from it dangling keys and whistling a soft tune.

"Hey kid!" The guard with the flash said, "Why are you here so early?"

I was an experienced liar and didn't hesitate to answer, "The line gets pretty long for ice-creaM,thought I might get a head start!"

He walked away mumbling something like 'what is this kid 5?'

Obviously it was still early so I walked over and sat on the bench, waiting for something to make my day,and something did.

Back To The Present...:

After eating the double scoop Chocolate heaven, i sat on the bench and looked around.
A soft thump registered from next to me and the first thing i thought was Adorable.

A small blob of sandy yellow hair caught my eyes. Then,the petite figure turned its head and an immediate smile swept across my face. A young girl, about 6 grinned up at me, her rosy cheeks smudged with a brown, sticky goo, looking like the Ice cream I just had. Her eyes were a beautiful green colour and her hair done in two ponytails with a pink ribbon on both ties to match with her little pink dress.

"Hi!" She squeaked at me.

"Hey, how's the weather down below?" I grinned at her, my height probably 3 times larger than her frame.

She giggled and poked my cheeks"I like you! What's your name? " she questioned looking a bit hopeful for a new friend.

"I'm-" I stopped my self. I came here to start a new life, so a new name it is.

"Bray," I answered her and she replied kindly, "I'm Susie and I-"

She was cut off by someone frantically yelling her name in a worried voice.

"M'am!" I called out and when she searched for the sudden voice I raised my hand and gestured her over. She caught sight of her little one on the bench and rushed over.

"Where have you wondered off to?! " Susies mom? I guess asked while picking her up and carrying her away from me. Then in a quick blur someone had passed me sobbing away. I couldn't sit there and when the face of the stranger struck me I knew I was a goner.....

----------

Wat up ppl???

Well this book is a little confusing but to understand the rest of it ur gonna have to read Masks by My Mad World cuz we decided to join the books separately...

when that is done come back and read but u can continue to read this. I'll make it more understanding in the chap.s....hopefully.

Anyway enjoy!!!!!