Maddie

We slammed down on the bed with me on top, my heart pounding and my lips stretched into a smile bearing my teeth. Owen shook his arms out of his shirt sleeves as I slipped my pumps off the end of the bed.

"You look beautiful." Owen whispered, his thumb pushing back my hair as his hand cradled the nape of my neck.
"I want you," I bit my lip. He smirked so sexily, it made my pulse speed up through my wrists that were placed either side of his sweaty body. Reaching for my skirt zip, he grabbed my arse, then made his way to my silky tights. I fingered for his fly and ripped his trousers off him. We stood in our underwear. "You ready baby?" I asked, panting slightly. His warm hands reached to my back and unhooked my bra, massaging my boobs. I kissed him passionately with my hands going from his shoulders, to his stomach, to his boxers. I edged my knees either side of him as he entered me. The sheets were scrunched and the bed posts hitting the wall.
"Oh yes, yes!" He shouted out, rolling over to leave him on top of my sticky adrenaline pumped body.

We continued, each throwing our heads back and screaming out when we had reached a certain point. The edge of a blue packet caught both our eyes lying on the bedside table. We both laughed, smiling and kissing more.