~Chapter 9~

{Time skip to the wedding}

Sheila,who was one of  Alexis's best friends, was setting up for the big day. JJ,who was another best friend of Alexis and also Sheila's boyfriend, soon walked out after her.

Sheila: "took you long enough."

JJ: "not my fault I had to find a suit."

Sheila: "where's everyone else?"

JJ: "on the way I think."

Soon after that, Elijah,Alivia,Amelia,Livy,Klaus(Alexis' dad),Alexis' Uncle Elijah with her two younger cousins, Jasper and Alison, Elias' mum and dad, James,Luke and Niles.

James: "I don't wanna be here."

Alivia: "sucks to be you James this is gonna be you and Luke one day."

James: "for the last time IM NOT GAY!"

Alivia: "yeah sure, ima go get Alexis."

By the time Alivia got back with Alexis. Elias was already there waiting. Everyone now sat on their seats. Apart from Jasper,Alison and Livy who were running around the grass(it was set in the school field). JJ was the officiate guy. Alexis started to walk down the aisle

Elias: "You look beautiful."

Alexis: "I know!"

JJ: "Today we are all gathered here to celebrate one of lifes greatest moments, and to cherish the words that shall unite Elias Grey Parker and Alexandria Hayley Anne Mikealson in marriage"

Alison: "YAYYYYYY!"

Jasper: "shhhhh!"

Alison: "oopsies!"

JJ: "Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives with each other"

Elias and Alexis smiled at each other. But the Livy ran up to Alexis in tears

Livy: "LEXIS ME HURT MY LEG!!"

Alexis: "Uhm... Livy I'm busy at the moment."

James: "Livy come here I can help."

Livy ran up to James who helped her leg. Then they continued the wedding

JJ: "Now this ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you,It is a symbol of how far you have come over time. it is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other, to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners. no matter what changes you face you now face them together and no matter how much you succeed. you now succeed together. the love between you joins now as one!"

Livy: "what?"

James: "nothing for you to worry about Livy."

Elijah: "wait what's happening I fell asleep"

Alivia: "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FALL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS WEDDING!

JJ: "CAN YOU SHUT UP SO WE CAN CONTINUE! THANK YOU! Anyway you may now kiss the bride!"

Elias pulled Alexis closer to him and
kissed her, Alexis kissing him back. Liv(Elias' mum) burst into tears as everyone either claps or cheers.

Alexis: "this is the best wedding ever."

Elias: "agreed."

Alivia: "I would agree but I would imagine when the gays get married that will be the best wedding so."

James: "I'm not marrying Luke I'm not gay!"

Livy: "happy birthday new mama and dada!"

Elias: "thanks Livy."

Alison: "why no one else saying it!"

Jasper: "you two stupid! It's Christmas!"

Alison: "ohhhh."

Sheila: "whoever planned a speech get ready. It's time. Elijah your up first."

Elijah: "ugh why me."

Alexis: "THATS MY GAY BEST FRIEND!"

Elijah: "Alexis was one of my first friends.sure she had other friends but there was never a time I was left out,unless I was at home sleeping.When we was around 12. We wasn't able to talk to eachother anymore. My dad banned me from seeing her and her dad banned her from seeing me. But when she was on the plane to here. So was I. So we was together again, not relationship way.sure we had some arguements along the way. But she would always encourage me to do stuff, such as tell my family I'm gay. Seeing her here today is not only a special day for her, but for me. So well done Alexis, and Elias, you made a good choice."

Alexis: "GO ELIAH! GO ELIJAH!"

Sheila: "alright my go! Me and Alexis have been best friends since we were children. She has always been a goofball so naturally I thought she'd be alone forever but here we are.  The day I met Elias I knew he'd be the person to change it. I knew he'd be the one to help Alexis adopt Olivia and take care of them both. At first I wasn't completely sure about Elias but I tolerated him.Alexis you will always be my best friend even if you jump on ceilings and act like a five year old sometimes and i'm kind of jealous that you got married before me.I am so proud of you and i love you so much so Elias if you hurt her i will snap your neck!"

Elias: "oh my god."

{enter other speeches cause their was barely any in the first place}

Sheila: "alright let's cut the cake! Elias come over and do it."

Elias: "okay."

Livy: "DADA ME ALI AND JASPER WANT!"

Elias cuts a small bit of cake each for Livy Alison and jasper. Liv(Elias' mum) then walks over to Elias.

Liv: "I am so proud of you Elias."

Elias: "thanks mum!"

Alexis: "congratulations on marrying a hot person."

Elias: "Oh Alexis. What are we going to do with you."

Alexis: "well you can love me."

Elias: "happy birthday Alexis."

Alexis: "what are you, Livy?"

Elias: "I'm her father and your her mother."

Alexis: "then happy birthday to you Elias."

As they were about to kiss one last time before the day ended. Livy ran up to them with jasper.

Livy: "mama dada. Me have confess."

Elias: "what's the confession?"

Livy: "So liva(alivia) told me what wedding is yes."

Alexis: "yeah.."

Livy: "jasper you say!"

Jasper: "okay! Me wedding Livy when older."

Elias: "THE FUCK YOU ARNT THATS MY DAUGHTER!"

Jasper: "run Livy!"

As Livy and jasper run away from Elias. The ceremony comes to an end.

{1005 WORDS WITHOUT THIS EXTRA BIT OH MY GOD! THIS IS A LONG ONE}