~ 𝕆𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕚 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦 ~ {𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥} { ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕦 }

Obanai was just sitting down on his floor,thinking about what he should do since he has no missions,and nothing he was assigned with. Just as he was thinking to hi.self he heard a knock on his door and a voice saying, "Hello..? Are you in there Iguro..?"

He recognized the voice right away and immediately thought of what happened last time. His face turned a bright pinkish - red color and he turned to look at the door with wide eyes.

"Hello..? Is anyone in there...?"

♣{° Obanai's pov °}♣

("What..? Tomioka's here..? Why..!?")

Giyuu Tomioka: "Hello..!? If no ones gonna answer then I'm coming in.."

("What?! Coming in..?! No.. I must've heard that wrong.. Right..?!")

Just as I was thinking to myself,the door slid opened,and revealed that it was indeed... Tomioka.. 

∆{° End of pov °}∆

Giyuu Tomioka: "Oh...So you are in here..?"

Iguro Obanai: "W-what... Y-yeah..?!!? Why are you here..!?"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Why not? I said that I was going to visit you soon.."

Iguro Obanai: "Okay..!?! That doesn't give you permission to walk right into my room though!?!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "I asked...and you didn't answer me....Which made me a bit pissed off..."

Iguro Obanai: "Wow..! Didn't know you could swear!"

Just as he said that,Giyuu closed the door,and walked over to him. He then stared deep into his eyes. He had a stern look on his face as he grabbed him by the chin,pulling him closer to his face.

Iguro Obanai: "W-what do you think y-your doing..!?!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "I'm going to give you your punishment for acting like this.."

Iguro Obanai: "What do you mean 'acting like this'?!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "For acting like a little brat...or a bitch I should say..." (He said in a low tone. Almost whispering the last part)

Iguro Obanai: "What..!? A bitch..!?! You!-"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Shut up.."

Iguro Obanai: "No! I!-"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Fine.. I'll have to do it the hard way then..."

Iguro Obanai: "Huh..? What..?"

He then bit into his neck,withdrawing some blood from it,and licking his lips.

Iguro Obanai: "Gah..!~ W-what are you..!-"

He gave Obanai a cold and lustful stare,before going down to his neck again,and biting it even harder this time.

Iguro Obanai: "T-Tomioka!~"

Giyuu Tomioka: "I thought I said to call me Giyuu..? Didn't I?"

Iguro Obanai: "I uhm.. Hng!~ W-why are you..hmn..~ biting m-me..?!~"

Giyuu Tomioka: "You seem to be enjoying it..~ So I'll continue for as long as I want to..~ And to answer your question.. It's to show that your mine. And only mine.."

Iguro Obanai: "A-are you crazy..!? Everyone can see the marks...Ah!~ on m-my neck..!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "That's the point My little snake boy.."

Iguro Obanai: "S-snake boy..?! Okay..! Juts who do you think you!-"

He finally put a hand over his mouth,silencing him,and making sure he wouldn't complain anymore. After he bit him a few more times,he laid little kisses that went up and down his neck. And these were going to be noticeable. For He was going to make sure it was.. He then removed the Serpent Pillar's haori,unbuttoning his shirt,and kissing his collar bone and chest. He slowly moved down to his belly,making the smaller male shiver from the sudden action.

Iguro Obanai: "G-Giyuu..!~ Mng!~ Ah..!~ "

He then suddenly went back to his collar bone and bit it. Also withdrawing some blood from it. He enjoyed hearing his grunts and tiny moans. That's why he kept biting him. To make him grunt and moan even louder. He wanted to hear him call out his name..But now was not the time. For he knew that he would be receiving a mission soon and he didn't want to waste anymore time. So he gave him a few more bites on the neck and collar bone before getting up and telling the Snake Pillar that he had to leave before they got caught.

Iguro Obanai: "Get c-caught by who..?! Huh.!?"

He slowly looked back at the Serpent Pillar before saying, "For a mission... I'm going to be getting a mission soon. And I don't want to get caught again like last time..."

Iguro Obanai: "Well,you can't just leave me here looking like this!? And what am I supposed to do about all the hickeys and bite marks?!"

He then walked back to the smaller male,crouching down beside him,grabbing his chin,and pulling him close to his face,saying, "Do you really still want me to continue that bad..?"

Iguro Obanai: "I- uhm.. Y-yes..!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Alright then.. But don't blame me if we get caught again..."

Iguro Obanai: "W-whatever! Just continue..!"

He pulled the smaller male closer to him as he bit the side of his neck again. Afterwards he slowly circled where the newly found bite mark was. Earning a little moan from the smaller male in the process. He then undid the smaller males belt,taking it off,and throwing it somewhere in the room. Afterwards he took off the smaller males pant and turned him over to his side. He then kissed the side of his thigh,also earning a little grunt from it. He slowly moved around his whole leg,biting and kissing it. After that he went down to the lower part of his thigh and kissed it,slowly going upwards,and making it towards his neck again. Once he was at his neck he bit and kissed it again. Leaving multiple bite marks and hickeys. He really did enjoy hearing his little grunts and moans. He then took off the smaller males bandages that covered his mouth. Once that was done he kissed him in an aggressive but passionate way. He then slid his tongue down to his bottom lip,asking for permission to kiss with their tongues. The smaller male opened his mouth just wide enough to fit their tongues in. The larger male explored everywhere around his mouth,also swirling his tongue around the other males tongue. After a couple minutes of doing this they soon heard a knock.

Giyuu Tomioka: "Hmm..?"

Iguro Obanai: "Uh..~ hmn..~ W-who..is t-that..?~" 

Giyuu Tomioka: "I'm not sure... I'll go see but cover yourself up with the sheets. You wouldn't want anyone to see you in this condition...right..?~"

Iguro Obanai: "W-whatever..!~"

As he walked to the door the other male quickly covered himself up in the sheets,peering over to see who the unexpected guest was. Until he heard someone say something very familiar. And he frankly quite hated this person secretly...

"Ara,Ara!~ Tomioka - San! What are you doing here..?"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Nothing Kochou. And you are here for what exactly..?"

Kochou Shinobou: "I was originally going to tell Iguro... But it seems that your here..so.. I'll just tell you! We all have been summoned for another Hashira Meeting! So don't be late!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Hm.. Okay.. Now you can leave?"

Kochou Shinobou: "Ara,Ara!~ You should watch your tone and manners Tomioka - San!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "I frankly don't care right now... So you may take your leave.." (He said as he pushed her out and closed the door)

Kochou Shinobou: "Hm! How rude...!"

------------------------------------------------

Iguro Obanai: "The meeting.. I completely forgot that there was a meeting today!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Who cares.. We can just skip it and continue what we were doing before..."

Iguro Obanai: "N-not now Tomioka!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Fine... And I said to call me Giyuu.."

Iguro Obanai: "Let's just get ready and leave!"

Giyuu Tomioka: "Fine..."