Cheater Evelynn x Singer Male Reader x Ahri, Akali, Kai'Sa and Seraphine

Requested by: Zombiekiller9000

__________________________

I'll grab your butt cheeks and pull out my willy
Stir your asshole like a hot bowl of chili

__________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

Ah, Christmas. My favourite time of the year. I love it, because i can spend time with my girlfriend, Evelynn, and my friends. We both are a part of different bands. She and her friends are the five members of the group K/DA. They're popular all around the world. Our band is called "The Believers". We are a group of six guys, singing about our lives. I just got out of the jewery store. I bought Eve and the girls bracelets with their names on them. And as for my boys. I got them the video games they all wanted. I entered inside my house with hands full of gifts. I placed them on the table and walked away. I decided to go upstairs to change my clothes. Eve probably has a concert, so i'll have time to take a shower and a quick nap. I went to my room to take clean clothes... but... when i entered... i saw Eve.

 She was having sex with one of my friends, Oggy

Third POV

Third POV

Evelynn didn't notice (Y/N) at first, but then Oggy made her look back at the door. She saw (Y/N) and smirked.

Evelynn: Hey, love~

(Y/N): Eve? Oggy? W-What are you doing?

Evelynn: You see, (Y/N), i have my needs. You could never satisfy me enough, so i had to think of something else. 

She turned to Oggy.

Evelynn: And Oggy here was the lucky boy~ Don't worry, though. You'll always be the one i actually care about.

She blew him a kiss. (Y/N) stood silent. He decided to just leave. It seemed the most mature thing to him at the moment, but then he stopped in his track. His body was moving on it's own.

(Y/N)'s mind: What the-?! Oh no!

Evelynn: Let Evelynn take over~

She was in charge of his body now.