Expelled? Are You Kidding Me?! Fine, But My Girlfriends Are Following!

Izuku's POV:

Where was I? What happened? Oh wait, that's right! Those fucking bastards were mouthing off and I finally snapped. I looked around and saw that I was in a void like the one I enter when communicating with the vestiges.

??? 1: He's not ready yet. He'll explode if we give our powers to him now.

??? 2: Indeed. Perhaps a little more time, at least until he meets Oz.

I turned behind me and spotted 2 people, or what I think are people. One was surrounded by and aura of fire while the other person's body was engulfed in golden light. They seemed to realize that they had company since the 2 figures turned to face me.

??? 1: Sorry boy, not your time yet. Though you did take to Burning Dragon Install quite well for a first timer.

??? 2: We'll meet again when it's right

All of a sudden, the black void started to glow white.

??? 1: Seems you're waking up. Seem you later kid.

I soon woke up and saw that I was in one of the makeshift interrogation rooms in UA that the school had set up after the USJ to interview us. The lights came on and I saw Aizawa, who had an unhappy look on his face, along with the other teachers, and Mr. Hirashi.

Aizawa: Now, Midoriya, care to explain why Iida, Bakugou, Ojiro, Kirishima, Monoma, Zyokyo and Hirashi are all in near-critical condition?

Izuku: Look at the footage. It had audio, doesn't it? Or better yet, ask those bastards. They know damn well why I did what I did.

Aizawa: (Eyes glowing red) Problem Child!

Izuku: *Scoffs* Fine.

I told them about what had happened a few days ago. I also told them that the transformation was probably an aspect of my quirk that I didn't know about. They bought it.

Aizawa: Despite what they did, you handled it the wrong way. Do you even know how badly you injured them? Because of that stunt, Iida, Kirishima, and Zyokyo suffered multiple broken ribs. The latter also has a concussion and a skull fracture alongside Monoma. Ojiro suffered multiple injuries. Finally, both Bakugou and Hirashi need to have extensive surgery done to their arms. They might not be able to become heroes anymore. Izuku Midoriya, due to your conduct which resulted in the critical injuring of your classmates, you are hereby expelled from UA and blacklisted from every hero academy in Japan effective immediately!

3rd Person POV:

Izuku just had an emotionless expression on his face before looked at the staff with pure anger.

Izuku: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!

Everyone was taken aback by the normally cheery boy shouting.

Izuku: HOW IS THIS FAIR?!?!? EVERY TIME THAT DUMBASS DID SOMETHING WRONG OR SOMETHING TO ME HE DOESN'T GET PUNISHED, BUT WHEN I FINALLY STAND UP FOR MYSELF I'M BEING PUNISHED FOR IT!! HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!?!

Jake Hirashi: DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU DID?!? MY SON NEARLY DIED BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT HE WAS MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU!! IF IT WERE UP TO ME, I'D HAVE YOU LOCKED UP FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER!!

Hound Dog: Now Mr. Hirashi, don't you think you're overreacting?

Jake Hirashi: NO, I'M JUST STATING THE FACTS! HE SHOULD BE CONFINED, RESTRAINED EVEN!

Izuku: Says the guy who bribed and murdered his way into the HPSC Cabinet.

Hirashi: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!