family dinner

You look and see the eyes of mario and the lustful looks between maddy and your beloved mario is still longing for her even though their "friendship" is long gone. You'll remember that look between them for later. You talk about the tastefulness and juiciness of the roast koopa troopa. Luigi exclaims

" how luscious spicy it is just like the looks between maddy and my brother" maddy screams

"WE WERE FRIENDS IN COLLEGE, lu, how many times have i told you this?!"

you give a side eye to mario letting him decide what he sees in your eyes

a wife or a divorce. You pray he doesnt favor the latter. Mario speaks up for you and himself with a loving look back to you and grabbing your face saying

"i will always see you, i will always love you"

his blue eyes are as shocking and electrifying as his words. Your heart skips a few beats to the tune of your lovers song and you begin to imagine mario squashing a koopa troopa on beat to the song for you, he then pauses for the song beat to go bah bah and then continues stomping a goomba all in your name, executing bowser jr. and... Your daydream transfers to reality and mario is still holding your face. You finally reply to him

" i love you too.."

you blink a few times and forgetting you two were in a dinner party you say "so the mushrooms luigi i know you love them are they up to your expectations" luigi sits in shock for a second by mario and yours passionate loving look that diminished all thinking of maddy and his brother.

"Oh yes the mushrooms are fantastic i think they may be the best i have ever tasted"

mumbles luigi.

"Oh really even better than moms?"

mario says challenging luigi to lay off the tension between him and you "you know i would never imply that nothing beats mamma mia's"

"Oh really? Then why even try and compare it to hers aye luigi?"

"Because i was being nice to your wife mario sorry im the only one who gives her a dan compliment around here"

"When?"

"When what mario? what are you talking about?"

"When did i ask?"

"Oh really mario do you want to go right now?"

" Ya i wanna go ill go right up your butt and around the corner"

Luigi parkours over the roast koopa troopa and grabs it like a football player grabbing the football and attempts to shove it up marios butt and around the corner with one hand and swings a punch to the left side of marios face, mario blocks the punch and sweeps luigis leg out from under him making luigi land butt first on the roast koopa troopa making it go up his butt and around the corner and simultaniously mario steps on him like a stepping stone to reach his beloved 5'3 wife scarlets mouth for a speed of light kiss and he kissed you with the power of two black holes colliding. Mario steps down and looks back at maddy to see what she sees in her man to not stepping up for him. You wonder for a second why didnt maddie step in and tell mario to stop? Was she mad at luigi for commenting on the mushrooms too? What was going on at home with them. The couple was tense with them as soon as they started this dinner the atmosphere was off from the start. You quickly ask maddy to go get some ice with you. You liked maddy, you both had to stick together or the two brothers would never sit down for a meal without going absolutely and completely feral at eachother. For mario and luigi it was on sight. None of them knew what exactly caused it but you knew it had to have started from childhood. You had tried to pry it from mario in past therapy sessions but you couldnt get a word from him all he would do is rock back and forth on the floor and say mamma mia. You decided now would be a good time to share this with maddy.

"I think something happened to mario as a child"

"Oh i really dont think thats necessary right now"

Why was maddy shooting me down right now? Is this about what just happened in the dining room? She had been acting off all night. Maybe shes just been under alot of stress with the wedding planning. You drop it for now. Youll bring it up after the wedding in a few months. Maddy gives a regretful look

" im sorry i just am so tired with all the wedding planning and getting all the perfect things right. It is a very big day and luigi has next to impossible expectations of how the wedding will look. At this point i dont care where we get married i just want it quick."(she starts to breakdown) "hes just been*sniff* really impatient, and demanding, and just wanting everything right there and over there and im just like let me plan this lu please trust me *sniff* i know you werent expecting to marry a daughter of your enemy plumbing company but dont take it out on me..*a tear rolls down her cheek* you look back on everytime they came over and how controlling luigi was and how he put up this facade of "oh im so strong and macho but i am truly shy if it werent for my lovely fiance maddy"

"Maddy im so sorry i didnt kno what was going on i shouldve seen it"

"No nothings going on its ok *she does not look ok she looks a wreck*"

"Just forget what i said scarlet i'll be fine lets just go back ive got the ice and a towel lets just go" she stormed out you trail after her

"You boys done now?"

Luigi looks up sullenly

"Yes"

Maddy exclaims oh well look at the time(its 10.) we better go home its been a long night lets go luigi" she takes the time to give luigi a certain look that tells you she does indeed love him

Luigi looks at maddy in a passionate way "oh yes thats right ive got yoshis to feed back home"

Mario flashes you a look of confusion and mouths the words "since when does he have yoshis???" you excuse him and say

"Ok well then i hope you guys enjoyed dinner next time we'll go out to eat on us!" you say with a sort of excitement that you know isnt true.