ch-2 | Somnophilia-2

For the longest time, he stood there and looked at his girlfriend. Really looked at her, while her breaths evened out. Her face, her body...her chest rising with each breath.

Ajax took a step towards, then another until he stood at the edge of their bed. He leaned down and gently took out the dangling heel from her toes.

But the second his fingers touched Iris's skin, she whimpered.

"More, Jax please." She whispered as her breathing started getting heavier and Ajax froze. He didn't move. Didn't touch her for a long second.

But then leaned down in his position and kissed her ankle gently.

A soft smile graced her lips, and her breaths even out again.

He couldn't take it anymore. His hands involuntarily palmed himself in a subtle touch and he groaned silently. Unbuckling his belt, he reached inside his boxers and pulled his dick out.

Iris was lying on the bed they shared in dim light. Her breasts were begging to be out of the fabric and he touched his glistening length. Soft like silk yet hard for her. He leaned his head back, rubbing the tip of his dick with his thumb.

Something about the situation turned him on. The contentment on her face while she slept, or the way he wanted to see her eyes when she'd come to realise he was touching her when she will actually wake up. That she was at his mercy now. And that she trusted him enough to be at his mercy when she had no idea where she was. The primal need resonated inside him, to intrude her and touch her the way she begged. The way he wanted. All for him. She was all for him.

He stopped touching himself. Ajax went near her and his fingers reached her ankles once more. Iris didn't stir this time. He traced the tip of his fingers softly upwards through her calves, and upward through her thighs...her ass that he wished to kneed in his palms but withheld himself. Her stomach and stopped at the centre of her ribcage just below her boobs.

He went and sat beside her and looked at her..this time his fingers touched the enhanced cleavage of his girlfriend while she slept soundly. His dick twitched but his breathing changed.

Ajax opened the buttons of her blazer one by one, and pulled it apart to see her bare torso and red push up bra..her areola visible through the edges. He couldn't wait anymore.

Didn't feel like waiting anymore.

Without thinking further, both his palms covered her breasts harshly and he started kneeding them.

He opened the buttons of his own shirt and threw it somewhere across the corner before pulling Iris's breasts out of her bra. He didn't care and straddle her, both his thighs grazing his hips and he dived between her cleavage. His tongue licked a harsh path where her breasts met and he moaned in delight. It was the best feeling ever.

Ajax then took a nipple in his mouth and sucked while palming other breast with his hand and flicking it in soft strokes.

Iris stirred for a moment, and Ajax stopped watching her reaction. She mumbled something under her breath and turned her body a little but couldn't because of Ajax on top of her. Iris went back to sleep and Ajax went back to giving attention to her beautiful body.

His left hand then went downwards where his length was grinding against Iris's thighs. Ajax was pulsing with need to touch her warm folds. His fingers went inside her skirt and pre cum leaked from the tip of his dick finding her soaked even in her sleep. All damn wet for him. Hooking a finger through her lace lingerie, getting it out of the way he finally touched her.

Rubbing his fingers up and down through the wet folds of his girlfriend, his mouth latched on her nipple and pre-cum spreading on her thighs with every subtle thrust of his hips, it was esctasy, and divine. Finding her entrance, he pushed a slender yet long finger inside her and almost came from the feel of her gripping him tight.