ch-3 | Somnophilia x Gay

A/n

I'm bringing one of your favourite gay couples back here.

Don't forget to thank me loves ;)

___

Cold water traced the edges of his muscles. Thick strands of hair stuck to his forehead as he parted his lips, leaning his forearms against the cold marble.

Caden breathed deeply while thinking about the man sleeping in the room next to his.

Aryan.

His brown eyed neighbour.

Caden groaned as his cock twitched thinking about him. His leaner body but tall frame. Aryan was merely once inch shorter than his six-three frame. He would fit so well in his arms.

For five months, Caden had his eyes on the man. It started when he watched his neighbour go down on his knees and suck off a total stranger at night. Caden had little shame admitting how hard he got thinking about Aryan. Fortunately for him, Aryan's house had an electrical malfunction at 2 a.m.

Caden jumped into the opportunity to help him. His intention was to ogle him all night and that was exactly what he would do.

Caden draped a towel low on his waist, his eight pack abs and V lines were covered with sheen and with the other towel, he dried his hair a tad getting out.

He didn't bother putting clothes on. If Aryan had a problem with how he dressed in his own home, his pretty boy can always keep his mouth fucking shut.

Caden had a lot of ideas to make that happen.

Walking casually towards his fridge, he opened and got a can of beer for himself. Might as well get ready for the show.

He opened the can with, a hiss sound echoed in the silence at 2:30 a.m. and gulped slowly enjoying the chillness of the bitter liquid. As he walked towards Aryan's room, his steps halted when he found the door slightly ajar.

Well, well. It was time to look at his pretty boy all night long.