2

(A)

I woke up to my head completely spinning and I couldn't see anything but blurry colours and rough shapes.

My stomach was cold and I could feel something on it too.

I could also just barely make out a short figure with dark cyan hair and some dark pants with a jade neck thing...

I think I'm laying on the floor of some kind of inn room...

"W-where am I..?" I finally managed to say something although really quietly.

"Hush Mortal. Talking with make it worse." A strange voice says.

I tried to sit up but I was held back down my one gloved hand on my shoulder.

"Stop moving. Especially trying to sit up." The boy ordered

"B-but I-I have to get to Liyue Harbor..!" I protested.

"I don't care. You're literally on the brink of death. You have not eaten a think in at least 2 and a half weeks. You also had a shard of glass stabbing deep into your waist." He said

"I-I.." I tried to say something but I really don't know what to say to that.... But how does he know that?

"Didn't I say stop talking? You have no respect for the ways of the Adepti." The newly discovered Adeptus ordered.

My vision was slowing coming back and as soon as I saw him, my first thought was to be completely surprised at his looks. He's so pretty... he's short tho... I'm also short.

"Stop staring. What never seen a Yaksha before?" He was clearly annoyed

"No.. I haven't. This is my f-first time in Liyue." I admitted

"Tch. Your excused."

I looked down with just my eyes and saw a handful of bandages tightly wrapped around my waist. They're soaked in blood.... There's also a huge shard of glass laying on the floor along with a small bag of medical supplies.

"Drink this, it'll help the pain." He commanded

He held a small spoon with some softly coloured liquid on it. As soon as I opened my mouth, he pushed my spoon lightly in. He made it very clear that my stomach muscles were not to be strained at all.

I thought it was just a normal shard of glass but I remembered that Abyss Mages' shields are made of almost purely elemental energy, which, if came into contact with any inner organs or inside your body in general, can cause serious damage to your body. That's probably why I'm laid on the floor with an ADEPTUS tending to my injuries. He's also a fucking YAKSHA and I'm being taken care of by him. I should find a way to pay my respects to him...

"You need not repay me for this Mortal. You are an ok mortal. I do not mind you. But, I must ask, are you human and do you have a vision?" It's like he read my mind.

"Ow. I'm 'human' a-nd no I don't have a vision but I can manipulate the elements. Why..?" I asked

"So my Karma won't affect you. Don't try to stand up on your own. You'll fall back over and possibly disrupt the healing process." The Yaksha said

He reached his hands out and I grabbed his hands and tried to stand on my own but I fell onto him.

"Ah- I'm sorry!" I apologised as I definitely crossed his boundaries even though I definitely can't help it.

"It's okay. Can you walk?" He asked

"I-I don't know." I reluctantly admitted to him

"That's fine."