Introduction

Hi! As you read in the title this is a Mandela Catalogue(MC) fanfiction.

Honestly, I got this idea in a dream after watching the 2nd episode and I said "Hey! Why not make a story out of it!".
Plus it's not like there are lots of MC ones, so that's another reason to do it.

(I actually had this idea for months, I just didn't know if it was a good idea or not)
I don't know where or how I want this story to end so as long as I have ideas and time I'll continue posting.
This is also my first story, so if you have any suggestions or tips to give you would do me a big favor.
I'll also try and do some drawings to add at the story. I'll be posting them in my Art Book too( witch I'm going to start publishing right after this) and I'm going to post some previews there from time to time if you're interested.

--------------------------------------

》Alright so if you didn't read the description the reader is going to be using she/her prounouns as I find it easier to write with《

》I also wanted to specify that this will NOT be x reader. So there wont be any romantic reletionship between the MC characters and y/n.
The creator isn't comfortable with it so I'm not going to. The reletionships between Alex Kister's characters and y/n will be only platonic, sometimes the reader will only just hear of them since I don't know how to make them meet yet(if you have any suggestions please tell, I'm desperate).
I plan on making y/n have a future partner in the future tho.《

》Trigger warning《
(This is a Mandela catalouge fanfiction so it's obvious)
-Bad grammar-
-Gore/blood-
-Disturbing images-
-possible Scopophobia*-
-Atychiphobia**-
-Mentions of:
Dr*gs
Alc*hol
Sm*ke
Cults-
-Anxiety/Panic attacks-
(The TW will be writen in top of each chapter)

》I'll usually do slow update, especially now that it's the end of the school year amd we're full of exams( pls end my suffering :"V)《
--------------------------------------

Scopophobia* = the irrational and persistent fear of being constantly stared or watched at.
Athychiphobia** = irrational and intense fear of failure.