Chapter 5

Jay's POV

Why do I feel like I have been in this world before.

I am glad that I was granted my wish but....

I still have a lot of questions.

As I look towards my right hand with a serious expression on my face.

I was starting to doubt what the voice said.

He said that I have the "power to change everything that I desire."

But what is it? What kind of power do I possess?

I need to figure out what kind of power he is talking about first before that tragedy comes.

Now that I am here in this world this is the perfect opportunity to turn my life around and move on from my former life.

This is my chance and especially now that Mei is here, the one that I fell in love with.

I must make sure that she will never feel being alone ever again.

But..

What if she rejects me?

What if she becomes like Nishihara?

Damn it. Stop it.

I need to stop overthinking for now. It's too early to Judge.

Besides, she isn't even the type of a person to do that.

Mei's POV

I was curious about the empty seat next to me and when Aizawa-Sensei suddenly said that we would be getting a transfer student I realized who the seat was for.

I was nervous and had all sorts of questions run through my mind just like everyone else's.

Would it be a boy or a girl? Would the person be able to handle themselves due to being transferred to school right after a few months of it starting?

Would they fit in to the vibe of the classroom?......Would they treat me respectfully and be distant with me like others just because my father was the head of ME Corp?

But regardless of these questions I will help them with studies and getting used to this class because we are classmates now.

All these questions later came into conclusion when he was first introduced to the class. He seemed to be very nervous and shy at first as I continued to look in his eyes. From the moment he sat next to me deep inside I felt, he is very lonely. I wonder what happened to him before he transferred to this school?

I want to know him better.

I want to understand him.

However, as Jay Spoke to me for the first time, He was very nervous at first but as soon as he called my first name confidently. His expression became matured in front of me. It felt like he didn't treat me with the distance and respect others were treating me with. Instead, it was a casual attitude as if I'm just a normal person to him.

Either way I'm not going to complain, if he doesn't know about me it would be best for me and we may even become friends! Somehow after we first met, it made me happy.

He is also the first person to ever call me C-cute, in front of me. Ahh I'm Embarrassed.

I also heard that Jay was being followed by three of our classmates. I wonder why?

But it turns out, these classmates were those members of a Fanclub of mine whose existence I didn't even know until one of the class informed me.

Considering what I heard from them those boys would try to stop Jay from getting close to me. I tried to follow them until I heard my name being called by Aizawa-sensei.