Chapter 6

3rd POV

As the day has started to slowly progress so do the classes. Jay took some notes for him to get more knowledge of this world and compare it with knowledge from his former life to know their differences.

He also asked for the notes of former classes from before he came to the academy to Mei who gave it to him happily.

Jay:" Thanks Mei, I owe you one." As he said it with a smile.

Mei:" N-no problem." As she proceeded to go red with a smile on her face.

After the classes had officially ended Mei showed Jay the entire academy facilities. The huge swimming pool, the sports ground, garden, library caused Jay to be surprised how big of the academy is than his former school towards on his former life.

 The huge swimming pool, the sports ground, garden, library caused Jay to be surprised how big of the academy is than his former school towards on his former life

Jay:" WOW!!! I can't believe it. I never expected for this school to be this big. It is amazing!!" He said in an Enthusiastic expression.

Mei giggled at his Enthusiastic reaction for the places.

Jay's POV

Mei:" By the way J-Jay, which club were you in for your former school?"

Now that I think about it, I don't even know what this world's me well. I guess I'm going to tell her about the me back when I was in my college days.

Jay:'' Well... Let's see, I used to be in a gaming club since I'm not that interested in other activities that much. I usually sleep since the school is much more focused on studies in academics since it's that type of school."

Although I did study at a prestigious university back then, I somehow got lucky to graduate there.

It's sad that I never got the chance to live that dream in my former life.

Mei:" I see. So, do you have plans for joining the gaming club or anything else this time?"

Jay:" Well... Let's find out."

She nodded and we walked around to different clubs before I told her to leave the rest of them and I'll look around by myself as it seemed like she was running late for her club due to helping me.

Wait, for her club? If I remember in the story, her club should be in the kendo club right now.

Mei: "Are you sure about this Jay?" She asks.

Jay:" No worries, I'll be fine."

Mei: "If you drop by the kendo club, you will find me there." She smiled brightly and waved with a "See you later" before going towards her club.

Jay:" Wait!!! Mei, there is something I need to tell you."

Mei:" Yes?" She stops by her tracks as she is ready to listen to what I'm about to say.