Prologue

???'s POV

This day..

This is the day that all 5 of us will go our separate ways.

I'm sorry Cedric, Kiana, Bronya, Everyone. I made up my mind.

I.......

???'s POV

Before Mei Finishes Kiana off I shouted at Cedric to rush over to save her.

???: "CED!!! NOW!!!! GRAB KIANA!!!!"

Cedric: "Alright!!!"

Mei: "Eh Cedric?"

As Cedric rushed at the speed of light to catch her, I decided to confront Mei on my own.

Cedric: "I will leave you two alone."

He disappears with Kiana in his protection and leaves us alone.

Mei: "............." She looks at me in a cold stare.

Jay: "Mei...."

Mei: "Who are you?" she pointed her Sword at me as I removed my mask slowly.

Jay: "It has been a while, Mei."

I pulled my mask off showing the scar on my face.

Mei: "Jay....how are you.... here? "

She took a step towards me as her transformation disappeared.

Jay: "A lot has happened to me. when I sensed that you two are in Nagazora, Cedric and I Decided to rush here to stopped both of you from fighting." I said it with a smile.

Mei: "Your face.... What happened to you?"

When she saw the scar on my face, she rushed over to me with a worried expression, and put her hands on my scarred face with a trembling hand.

Jay: "I got this scar During my battle with Kiana when she was possessed by Sirin."

I said it to her in a straightforward way, and I put my hand onto hers, and the trembling from her hand stopped.

Jay: "Like I told you before I always come back no matter what and also, you've become not just beautiful but more powerful than you thought you were. So please don't blame yourself for what happened to me." As I continued talking, she let out a sigh of relief and smiled with happiness as I complimented her.

At that moment, I felt how my supposed death really impacted her, and she doesn't want to lose anyone she holds dear anymore.

It's all my fault.

Everything is my fault for what she made this way.

I am not going to stop her since she made this decision and I respect that.

If that happens I.........

..............

After all, she is just like me back then.

I think this is what Kirito felt like when losing someone he held dear.

Mei: "I need to go." She said as she reverts to her cold persona.

Jay: "Are you sure about this, Mei?"

Mei: "Yes. The Three of you mean more than this world to me."

Mei: "If saving you is a sin. I'd gladly become a sinner."

Jay: "..."

I Stared at her as she walks away.

I'll stop here about what happened..

Who would have ever thought that it may come to this.

I Thought that if I was in this world, I could have change her fate.