After The Chaos

NATSU'S POV

So that party, yeah it ran longer than expected... I was still sitting at the bar and decided that I had drank enough to NOT die on the way home and to NOT upset Lucy. I staggered up and out of my seat towards the center of the guild and turned to see Lucy. She started to speak worriedly, as if abandoning me at a party was the worst thing in the world. Apologizing and gasping for air in between sentences. I honestly didn't want to hear it considering it was her birthday and she had been through a lot, and all I did was sit my lazy ass at the bar drinking away my 'sorrow' as she described it. I hooked my hand around her waist and pulled her against me. There was no gap between us and I pressed my lips against her's, interrupting her mid-speech. I felt her put her arms on my shoulders and lean in. We kissed for about 7 seconds before I felt her start to pull away. "Natsu. I just want to say sorry. K?" She slightly smiled and I put my forehead against her's and laughed. "Sorry? For what babe? It's only 9. We can still have fun together." I stuck my tongue out as she chuckled and nodded. "Alrighty mister. Go brush your friggin teeth, you smell like shit." She said, waving her hand in front of her nose. "I'll meet you at home. I just gotta clean up a bit." And with a nod, I walked out of the guild.

LUCY'S POV

I was stuck at this party forever! All I could do was go over my apology speech for Natsu over and over. Perfecting it. It was never perfect in my head though. I racked my brain trying to find the words to describe how much I was sorry. Ugh. Why was this so hard? Just breathe. When I decided my apology was decent, I walked up to Natsu and tapped on his shoulder. Turning, he looked at me and smiled... I started bawling like a mental 5-year-old. He looked at me with so much confusion that after a while I didn't even know what I was saying. I felt his warm hand grab my waist and pull me against his lips. Immediately, I felt my stress slip away from every inch of my body. I curled my hands around his neck and pulled away shortly after. He REEKED. I swear if drinking this much was the side effect of me abandoning him at a party, it was NEVER happening again. I told him to freshen up while I cleaned up the hall and that I would meet him at home. He smiled and nodded without a word, and walked out of the guild hall.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

KON'NICHIWA! I WAS LISTENING TO K-POP WHILE I WROTE THIS SO DON'T JUDGE MY HORRIBLE WRITING! KEEP READING!