The Giga Champion

Fire...

Chaos...

Death...

Destruction...

Calamity...

That was all that was present in Hyrule Castle. Explosions occurred every ten seconds and the fire burned anything nearby to a crisp. Soldiers and innocent people are being killed and erased from the face of Hyrule. Machines of the ancient past betraying those who found them and obliterating the rest. All the while black smoke with a purple glow surrounds the kingdom in the shape of a demonic boar that released a booming roar. 

All across the castle, the massive machines had spider-like limbs and their heads had a single eye that fired laser beams which they used to shoot randomly across the area

All across the castle, the massive machines had spider-like limbs and their heads had a single eye that fired laser beams which they used to shoot randomly across the area. Meanwhile, in another part of the castle, in a secluded tower that took heavy damage from the laser beams, various items within it began toppling over. Bottles of elixirs, forgotten notes, pots of flowers, and a box. The lid on the said box was knocked off, giving a view of what's inside it. If one gave a close look, one could see a small metallic round body with a single eye. On a nearby desk lies an artifact that was thought to be long dead.

An amulet.

In another part of the kingdom, just outside of the castle, two individuals can be seen standing in front of one of the killer machines. As it aimed its eye at the two, the female blonde stood in front of the injured blonde male and struck her hand out towards the machine. At that moment, a bright light emitted from her hand, and a symbol of three triangles formed on her hand.

As the light expanded, it shot a bright beam into the sky and a shockwave of energy that rippled throughout the broken kingdom

As the light expanded, it shot a bright beam into the sky and a shockwave of energy that rippled throughout the broken kingdom. At that moment, the small amulet briefly emitted a faint blue light. At the same time, a glow of the same light emitted from the secluded tower. Nearby, one of the machines noticed the light from the tower and crawled its way over to it. Back in the tower, within the box as the light died down, the metal object within it began to activate. Its glowing blue eye confirms it. Suddenly, a metal limb similar to the killer machine smacked the lid off of the box. Moving left and right, the tiny machine within it knocked the box on its side and crawled out.