Chapter 5

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400+ READS I KOVE YOU OH MY GOD.
If anyone wants to message me, feel free to!
Im sorry i havent updated in almost a month i couldnt think of anything to write. anyway enjoyyyyy

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!

Phils POV

'Dan im going to the shop, do you want anything?' i called into the livingroom where Dan was watching countless episodes of Black Butler. 'Im okay thanks...Actually can you get some maltesers?' i nodded and headed on my way.

There was hardly anyone around, which was unusual as i was in the centre of London. I did see a group of people. The male at the front kinda looked like someone who i knew before. I finally figured out who it was as i walked closer. 'Crap' i whispered to myself.

'Hello Philly, remember me?' the "leader" of the group said. 'How could i forget the one and only Alfie who made me so happy' i shot back sarcastically. 'Now, now Lester. Dont be like that.' he smirked. I gave him a dirty look and tried to walk away. Well, that was til someone grabbed my wrist and squoze it tight. 'But Philly, ive missed you.' he replied with an evil grin. I knew what was gonna happen. He shot a punch at my nose as blood exploded out of my nose. 'So ive heard youre a little fag now?' he grinned as he pushed me down onto the concrete floor. 'Alfie why are you doing this?' one of his friends whispered from the back of the group. 'Because hes a little faggot thats why. Hes worthless. Everyone hated him. Remember that Philly? When everyone hated you and what did you do? Run to the bathroom and cut like the little emo you are!' Alfie shouted so the whole street could hear. Warm tears fell from my red eyes. 'p-please dont hurt m-me' i sobbed. The whole group got involved laughing at they threw punches and kicks at my aching body. 'See you later fag' Alfie laughed as he spat on me.

I quickly ran home and unlocked the door. I ignored Dan shouting my name and went straight to the bathroom. Hello old friend. I took out the shiny object and placed it on my skin. I closed my eyes tight and a few moments later i felt the blood ooze out of my arm. I blocked out the sound of Dan constantly banging on the door and replaced them with the sounds of me crying. Dan eventually came in and i saw his eyes glazed over, as if he was about to cry. 'Phil what happened?' Dan said quietly as he joined me on the floor sat in a pool of blood. I tried to calm down. 'I-I saw my bully from a few years ago. He called me a fag. He called me worthless. He knows what i did. Dan... How do you like me? Im ugly, Im stupid, you probably dont even like me. no one likes the philly the fag.' i sobbed. Dan pulled me into a tight hug. 'Philip Lester you are beautiful. Fuck. you are so beautiful. You are NOT worthless. Youre worth everything to me and i cant loose you. Please dont leave me. dont do this.' by the time Dan had finished he had tears rolling down his cheek.

Dan cleaned my arms and wiped the bathroom floor. 'I love you so much Dan' i said, kissing him softly. 'I love you too.' We lay cuddling in bed, Dan being careful not to lay too much pressure on my arm. We fell asleep instantly in the warmth of eachothers bodies. The only sounds being the quiet breath of the sleeping men.

IM SORRY IF YOU WERE EFFECTED IN ANYWAY. IF YOU WERE PLEASE MESSAGE ME!
I will try my best to update >^< im sorry its short!

PLS LOVE ME

-Hannah out!