Chapter 7

'Come on Dan! We're going to be late!' Phil whined, standing next to the door with his suitcase by his side. Dan rushed out of the bathroom and grabbed his suitcase out of his room. 'Come on let's go!' Dan shouted. They both got into the taxi which was parked outside of their apartment. It was that time of the year...Vidcon.

The awkward conversations about phan, people who want to hug just one of us and of course, the mainstage events. They loved it though, no matter what!

They had arrived at the airport and waited for their plane. An hour passed and they were ready to board. Luckily, they weren't the only youtubers onboard so it wasn't just them who were nervous. Dan sat nearest the window, then Phil, PJ and, of course, Chris. We decided to name ourselves ' The Fantastic Foursome.'

The journey finally ended after what seemed forever. They got off and travelled to their hotel. They sat  on their kingsize bed and thought about what would happen tomorrow. As it was late by the time they arrived they both crawled into bed and gave eachother a shower of kisses.

Today was the big day. Vidcon.

They both woke up late so that had less time to get ready. 'Phil where is my phone?' Dan shouted as he ran across the room. 'It's in your hand you idiot!' Phil giggled.

'Are you ready?' Phil asked. 'Yeah, coming!' Phil grabbed Dan's hand and ran down the stairs.

They arrived at the convention centre. They were 5 minutes late. They jumped out of the taxi and ran through the backdoor to the building.

'Hey! It's your panel in 5 minutes! follow me!' Carrie said, her curly hair bouncing as she ran. They had made signs out of paper, with their names on each side. It was their time to go on stage. They took a deep breath and ran up the stairs.

'Hey guys! I'm AmazingPhil!'

'And I'm Danisnotonfire if you didn't know already'

'So today we decided to do the "who's more likely to" challenge'

'So without further a do welcome to the stage, Louise!'

The crowd cheered and the woman with blonde hair comes running onto stage. ' so i'll be asking you both questions which your dear fans have tweeted!'

'Okay question 1, who's more likely to get scared by a horror film?'

Dan and Phil both turned their paper over so it read Dan's name.

'Dan, obviously! He's scared of everything! Moths, the girl from the ring, trees, the dark. Everything!'

'It's just because I get attached to the films I end up thinking they're real! Its a problem!!'

The questions had finally ran out. They both stood up off their stools.

'This is the sexy endscreen...'

After their main stage event they walked back to their rooms. 'You did so well!' Phil shouted to Dan and kissed him on the cheek. 'But you did even better, Mister Lester.' Dan smirked.