chapter one beta

The Master killed the Rani by quickly ageing her up while she was in the very same machine, she had used to torment Susan. Her death was quick but excruciatingly painful as all her regeneration energy was pulled from her as her body was aged to dust. He then took the three remaining scientist and locked them deep in the depth of his Tardis where they would never escape and only, he would be able to find them. He then caried Susan to the med-bay but as he was leaving, he heard Susan say, “please spare the children and teens to young to know about the truth of Gallifrey? Please? For me at least?”
“Sure, dear. I’ll spare them but we’re bringing them to earth and you’re going to help them live there, ok?” The master said stroking her hair.
“Ok, uncle Koschie…” She muttered before falling unconscious.
The Master kept his word and spared the children and teens of the already decimated citadel telling them to come to the safety of his Tardis as he was trying to get as many of the teens and children out as he could before the next wave of attack from whatever was attacking the time lords. Surprisingly not one of them suspected the attacker was him. After he had collected as many children as his Tardis would take, he decimated the planet. As he was about to leave Rassilon arrived on the planet and tried to kill him.